Chapter 16

KK touches up the costumes, adding black nail-polish except the index fingernail purple before putting on fake emerald rings. Just like what I order her, the character is perfect.

Looking at the mirror, the makeup I did made me look more older, fierce yet sensitive, tomboy girly, and sweet. My skin is now more pale than before, contoured my cheeks to be more profound and soft. The eyeshadow is a light smokey type, tinted with light turquoise, smokey grey around the corners on my eyes, and upper frown, a very light tan. I instead choose to mascara than fake eyelashes; the lips are in a tint of light pink, round and puffy to be more different than my regular oval lips.

The wig is long, straight light purple hair with straight bangs and in the corners just a bit little longer to blend in the hair.

As I look at KK's work on the costume, it's amazing. A sleeveless purple leather jacket zipped up in my chest area filled with pointy jewels around the shoulder pads. A nylon dark green tank top peeking out from the short jacket, showing out the stomach and the misty design. The pants are skinny cargo dark purple pants with high leather boots, same color. The right hand has a fingerless gloves, covered with a spiked bracelets.

KK claps her hands together, being astonished of her work. "Here is the new and dangerous... uh...?" She's waiting for a name.

What should I call myself? This character? Violet? The Riot, vivid Diva.

That's it!!

"Riot." I said.

I gave her the money as she wanted when someone knocks the door. "Ok, tell your mom I'm staying at your house since I called mine." She nods, disappointed. "What's wrong?"

"Two things, one, why do you get to do this adventure thing and two, if you do this, you'll be seriously in the kill list for the Red Death."

I sighed, holding her arms tight. "I'm sorry but I don't want you to get hurt. He knows Ripley, not Riot." She rolls her eyes.

"Whatever."

I open to door to see Danny. He tilts his chin, making a double chin, scanning me head to toe in complete shock. "What. Are. You. Wearing?"

"Costumes. Master of disguise." Waving my hands, showing of the piece. He opens his mouth but then closes it to himself. He opens the Chevy car door and get in. He gets in, starting the car, and heads to the place.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The Silver Lights.

The Silver Lights is the most well famous club in the town. Mostly for teenagers and young adults come here to drink, listen to famous or non-famous bands, play pool, and eat and drink their own cafe. "You sure it's this place?"

"Should be. There's a place behind the curtains where the band is. VIP room but private. That's where the Red Death and bunch of baddies would be there." Danny opens the back of the trunk, revealing a gun case. He opens the case to reveal a 20 gauge shotgun, and Sig Sauer, and a six-round pistol. He takes the pistol, clamping it to his hostler. "Let's do this." He said.

We slipped in through the main door while the doorman was arguing with two sophomores about the cover charge and paused just inside, scanning the crowd, looking for familiar faces. But the dance floor was full of high school kids, grinding, and shaking, and flailing, to a three piece garage band. I chuckled quietly at the feelings of nostalgia that the scene evoked, had given me a perspective of this club/cafe. It is for teenagers and college kids to come here, study if they want, have a nice little drink of lattes or coffee with a snack, and a great party with famous or garbage band's playing in the stage.