23.

~My biggest fear is that you will eventually see me the way I see myself~ Anonymous

Harry-

When my eyes open, the room is dim and quiet. When I begin to lift my hands to rub my tired eyes, a weight keeps one of them down. When I tilt my head down in shock, a head of brown hair is leant onto my shoulder, using my arm as a pillow. I calm down once I remember everything, coming to senses.

So I use my free hand, taking it off her waist where it was laid to pinch between my eyes. When her head shifts against me in her sleep, her glasses poke into the side of my chest. I grumble quietly under my breath and use the very tips of my fingers, grasping the middle of her glasses to try and take them off of her.

But her eyes flutter open, and her eyebrows pull together as she tries to figure out what I was doing in her tired state. She lets out a soft groan, turning her face to nuzzle her nose into the crook of my arm.

"Your damn glasses keep poking me." I shrink away from her when she keeps her face rested into my arm.

"Sorry." Her voice is muffled in my arm, and she lifts herself onto one of her elbows, slipping the glasses off of her face.

I turn my head to look out her window, her curtains blocking the dark night outside. When I check the time on my phone it is twelve thirty. I curse under my breath and lift myself up, making Joey ask me where I'm going.

"I'm going home." I tell her, and I see the expression on her face, the one that tells me that she took my statement as in saying I don't want to stay here any longer.

"My mom..she...she will just be worried." I mutter, and she nods her head understandingly.

I gather my jacket from the end of her bed, pushing my arms through it before zipping it up. She watches all the while, positioning her glasses back onto her face before she stands up.

"I can walk myself down." I tell her. And then quickly add, "So you don't have to go down for no reason."

"I want to walk you down." She tells me, and when I walk down the staircase she follows after me with her arms folded over her chest.

When I shove my boots onto my feet, I instantly go for the nob on her front door. But I catch myself, and turn back around to look at her. Maybe I should hug her? Hell, I don't even know. So I walk up to her, and she laughs softly and contently as I wrap my arms around her, and I know it was the right thing to do. It's a weird feeling, to just feel someone hold you like she is now.

"Bye." I tell her, and when she murmurs one in return I leave.

Josephine-

The next day I stand outside of Tyler's house, with my hands shoved into my jacket pockets and my teeth gnawing on my bottom lip. My shoes scuff against his driveway as I walk up it, playing over in my head just what I plan on telling him. When the door opens, it's his mother there. I greet her kindly, and she must not know that Tyler is mad at me because she tells me to go on up to his room.

So when I reach his bedroom door, I tap my knuckles against it and wait for him to respond.

"I'm reading mom." Is his answer, and when I turn the nob and open it, he shuts the book that's in his lap.

"Hey." I say, and he simply sits in his chair looking at me.

"I know you're upset that I'm.....well I don't know what we are, but I know you don't like it because I told you he's mean to me, but he's not. Well, he's getting better at it." I tell him all of this quickly, knowing he's aware of what I'm speaking of, but his arms remain over his chest as his light green eyes latch onto me.