Chapter 14

*Sorry Everybody,  I know It's been awhile since I updated but I promise I'll make it up too you!  Yall Need TO VOTE!! 

Ris P.O.V

So I'm up in V.I.P Kicking shit with this bad ass bitch.  I ain't gone lie I was drunk as hell and needed some ass. I ain't never been the person to go slanging the dick to every bitch with a cat,  my mind was gone and somehow I still mange to think about ole girl downstairs. 

Come here daddy " shawty whispered

Damn you can't come to be boo" I groaned.

  Trying to relax and keep my balance I laid on the bed and felt my belt unbuckle and my zipper un zip.  shawty was going in on my dick,  she sucked my dick and licked my balls at the Same damn time. I had to admit I was feeling good as fuck. before I could reach for the condom,  shawty slid her wet, tight pussy on my dick.  I groaned,  damn ma you got that bomb..  she grinned then moved  up and down  soon before I knew it I had my kids flowing in her. I kissed her breast and said damn.

Immediately After I kiss shawty , somebody bust through the door and said

"Excuse me is this the bathroom,  " Oh never mind I clearly see It's not" ,she giggled 

SHIT!  I murmured,  it was ole girl I was digging from down stairs,  .  I know I had Fucked up and I knew I wanted her.

I cleaned my self up and made my way to her and she was standing in the hall talking to mimi... 

"Hey may I talk to you real quick?"  I questioned nervously but drunkly.

" I ain't Got No Condom",  She Responded.

I'm Ris,  and You Are?,  I said Quickly.

I'm Lay,  Yeen have your dick wet enough tonight , she laughed then lightly punched me in the chest.  I could tell she was tipsy and all types of thrown. she was so beautiful but fiesty,  I wanted to get to know the real her. and I know I wanted to win her over but not like this.  

I'm Drunk babygirl,  I've never did no shit like that in my Life,  I admitted. May I get your number? 

Mhmm yeaa,  there's Nothing wrong with that,  It's 478-,***-**38 . she Replied then walked off.  Me being the drunk mofo I am I only got the first part.

Damn!  I hollerd,  so she could hear me. 

478-,***-**38 she hollered back.  I liked that shit.  I don't know why put I did.