chapter 15 (part 2)

mal pov

I stood in shock I couldn't walk away so I just turned around not facing him, I could feel is stare on me.
Whole all this is happening my mind go blank and i start to remember things and my feelings has suddenly changed, for a second I forget where I am, I know what happened, oh Ben spelled me and jay broke it with that kiss, I know what Ben said and how he threatened us and all our conversations, I remember how I treated jay when I was under the spell, I was horrible. I hurt him with words, words I could never see myself saying, there was never an us. I feel so bad... Jay don't leave.

With the sudden realisation i spun around and stoped jay from walking away, which he was starting to do. He looked at me and I could see so many emotions swirling around in he eyes, I had no idea what I was going to say, luckily he started.

"Look mal, Im sorry I taught I actually might have a chance" he said, he does have a chance what is he talking about.

"No, no i...you do have a chance, don't you see I'm not Ben's puppet anymore, I get to make my own choices now, I know what love feels like, a long time ago actually, I never saw it because I taught I didn't have a chance, you showed me jay and I'm so sorry for the way I acted but that want me, you showed me what loves feels like not ben" I said letting all my emotions slip.

I didn't have that urge to love Ben, to kiss him, or hug him, to do everything he says, my mind was telling me yes but my heart was telling me no. Ben was so going to get it no matter if I get sent to the isle, cos quite frankly if letting myself be happy with the person I love I don't care what condition my home is. Because its not home to me a person is a home and that person is jay.

"But Ben he..." He said, when realisation he shot up and said, "i broke the spell, the spell is broke, we have to get to coltlion" he said happily, he wasn't mad at me about anything I let me heart go and I guess that was enough but I couldn't go to the coltlion not because of him but because of ben.

"Wait... What are we going to do there" I said  honesty, I know my plan was to tell aurdon about ben but because of all that's been going on I never got to follow my plan, I was going to get the girls that ben cheated in with me to come to coltlion to show I wasn't lying because I'm just a villain and he's their charming king.

"I don't know" he said.

"Can we stay here, I'm kinda tired".

"Yeah we can figure out everything another day, if you prefer" he said softly, finally letting everything that i happend sink.
I wasn't the touchy or sappy type nor was jay but tonight we didn't care, it was just about letting everything that i wanted to happen, happened, it was just jay tonight and im glad that he is all my mind can think of.
and I nodded he sat back down and i placed my head on his shoulder and he tilted his head so it was on mine. We stayed there for a while before heading back to our dorms when it was past midnight. I know when I get back Evie is going to be there smirking and pondering me with question well knock wood that she's asleep.

Jay walked me back and placed a kiss on me cheek before walking away making sure fairy godmother doesn't catch him for passing curfew which was midnight, how I wouldn't guessed that.
I can't believe everything that has happened I learnt my back on the wall beside the door just thinking, tomorrow is going to be some day.

With Ben and school I don't know how to handle it all, how I feel sometimes, Its feels like I'm going to burst and hurt the people I care about, I guess that my fear, getting to attached to People, and one day they will just go away, cos they become afriad of me, that they know they're people better out there. I don't want that but I fear one-day I wont be able to run away and hind, I got a dark side like all bit mine is different I got magic and I know that soon jay and my friends will see that side and leave me.

My dark side isn't me, its like my magic becomes my mind, that its telling me what to do and I can't stop. On the isle, years back I warned my friends of this and they just shook their heads saying it will never happen and if it did then they know it isn't me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see ben walking torwards me angrily I wasn't afriad though, but i didn't want to let him know​ that the spell has washed away, at least not tonight I'm tired and he just drains my energy. Saying that I wasn't expecting anything g major to happen like it did. He grabbed my arm and yanked me away down the hall I didn't say anything because I could put be bothered I knew what it was wasn't worth the trouble to struggle for so when we turned the corner he started to yell at me, though all I could hear was blah blah blah, and squeaking and moaning and so on... Until he mentioned my mother and father I was getting angry that he even said my mother's name.

"Mal, i bet your mother wished that I was her son more than you as her daughter huh, now your going to do as I say and your going to do it now," he said.

I wanted to refuse but if I wanted to go along with my original plan, I needed to be seen with him so when I tell everyone about this pig, he won't have time to gether up a speech to deny everything that was in front of him, the only way to do that, is if he thinks he go me tied around his finger, so I would be on his good side, well for now... so he needed to think I was still under his spell, ugh I hated him. 😬

what he asked me to do make my heart sank I could see how someone who was raised by hero's could be so evil he should be on the isle not me.

I guess that shows you we are not are parents.

Thanks for reading I finally reached 1k reads this j you!!
I haven't uploaded in almost a week which shocked me because I normally daily upload I been caught up on school now but will be getting back on schedule.
Thanks for the feedback.
I love Jal 😄
This is the longest chapter I wrote not my best but long, I just wanted to set up what the next chapter is and it going down lol

The edit at the top isn't mine I just liked it so I put it in😃

Length = 1245 words