5

Liyah pov
I woke up with three missed calls from yazz and a message from august. How does he have my number oh well. I walked to my bathroom and ran some warm water for a shower. I pulled my hair in messy bun then as soon as i was about to take my clothes off someone knocked on my door which caught me by surprise i pulled my shirt up and went to the door. It was lucas.
Lucas: You gone let me in or nah.
I stepped back looking down i was looking everywhere else except him. I walked back to the bathroom and locked the door took off my clothes and jumped in the shower.
Lucas: Some nigga named noah blowing up your phone.
I hurried and finished washing my body and turned off the water. I wrapped a towel around me. I unlocked the bathroom door and got a bra and some panties.
Lucas: You heard me?
Liyah: Yea.
I mumbled.
Lucas: You know i hate all that mumbling shit.
I walked back in the bathroom and put on my nude color bra and matching panties. I walked out the bathroom and started getting my clothes.

               (Clothes liyah's wearing above)After i put on my clothes i got my book bag and put my charger and headphones in there and some chips and a drink

After i put on my clothes i got my book bag and put my charger and headphones in there and some chips and a drink. Lucas grabbed my waist pulling me in a hug.
Lucas: bestie wats wrong??
He pulled me on the bed making me lay on him while combing his fingers thru my hair.
Liyah: Yesterday why did you leave me?
Lucas: Im sorry about that i know that was a big asshole move i went back but you was gone yazz said you must of got a ride from umm what that nigga name October umm augusta? Whatever but i went home and told myself i'll call u but i just decided to come by.
I busted out laughing he did not just call august October and augusta.
Liyah: His name is august.
I was still laughing but i was also thinking about what lucas said that when my phone buzzed letting me know i got a text. I reached over to get my phone and since i was on lucas i layed my phone by his head.
💚August😇💚
August: Hey, can you help me find a present for my nieces?
Liyah: Yeah sure just let me know when.
August: Around 4 if that's ok with you.
Liyah: Alright.
August: Thx.
Liyah: Anytime.
I exited out of messages and checked the time it was 1:24 so i had plenty of time to hangout with lucas. Then i got another message.
                          Noah😜
Noah: Hey pretty lady wyd?
Liyah: Laying down hbu?
Noah: I'm at work but i was wondering if u want something i could grab it before i leave.
Liyah: Are u sure i wouldnt want to ask then u get in trouble at work.
Noah: Nah employees get free stuff all the time.
Liyah: Ok well can i have some watermelon Arizona and hot Cheetos.
Noah: Ight i got u.
Liyah: Thnx.
I exited my messages.
I started messing with Lucas hair.
Lucas: Wanna go somewhere?
Liyah: Can we go skating?
Lucas: You know i cant skate why you want me to get hurt?
Liyah: Awe you not gone get hurt imma help you.
Lucas: Yo small ass cant even lift me so how you gone help me?
I shrugged while getting up.
Liyah: Stop be a big baby.
I pulled him by his arm and he wouldnt budge.
Lucas: See how u gone help me can even lift me off this bed. You know what lets have a bet if you can get me off this bed we'll go skating if u can't we going to main event. Deal?
Liyah: Hell yeah your on.
He laughed. I grabbed his leg and started tugging at it he didnt budge. I grabbed his waist and started trying to walk back only to be dragged back. I went to the side of him and ran backwards as far as i could go once i was by the door i ran towards him jumped on the bed and tackled him. He fell straight off the bed and pulled me with him.
Liyah: Ow lucas let go of me.
Lucas: Fucking bull.
He got up and before i could get all the way he picked me up and placed me on the bed standing up. I knew where this was going so once he turned around i jumped on his back.
Liyah: Get my bag.
I pointed to it. He nodded and got it and my phone. Since the skating rink was really just down the street he just let me stay on his back. We was walking in the lucas let me go he paid for the wristbands and the guy working there kept flirting with me.
Lucas: Aye nigga stop flirting with my wife before i put...
he stopped while looking at me.
??: She aint stop me so i guess u aint shit.
Liyah: Ok stop hand us are change and wristbands please.
Lucas pulled me in a hug and turned me around so i was facing the door he grabbed and smacked my ass while giving the guy the middle finger. I was blushing so hard.