V Card

Warning: Smut Ahead

  Back from a romantic trip to the beach and Charlie's hair was irritably riddled with sea salt. And Duke was taking forever in the shower.

  She pulled off her wet bikini, muttering under her breath. She loved Duke but if he racked up their fucking gas bill she'd be angry. Charlie was the one who paid the gas bill. And the electricity bill. She grabbed a dry towel and wrapped it around herself.

  "Duke!" She knocked gingerly on her bathroom door. Gladly her parents were out on a date right now so Duke using her bathroom wasn't an issue.

  "Sweetie. You're taking too long. My hair's gonna be ruined." Salt water makes Charlie's hair incredibly curly and thick.

  He didn't respond.

  Charlie grumbled before she swung the door open, gripping the knob as she held her towel up.

  Her eyes went wide and her cheeks flushed red as she saw Duke standing there, stark naked, not even in the currently running shower. He was leaned over into the mirror, picking out large shards of seashell from his hair.

  That was of course Charlie's fault. She had just decorated his hair with seashell for fun and when he shook them off, some remained in the confines of his curly hair. Duke turned his head to glance at her through his peripheral vision then yelped. He snatched his towel and quickly covered his lower waist. Swallowing.

  Charlie shuffled nervously in place, staring at her feet. "Sorry hun..I was just.." She couldn't really say much. She had never seen Duke naked.

  He walked over, shrugging. "Its fine. It was an accident." He smiled gently at her and rubbed her bare arms.

  "You left the water running. Duke!" She scolded. Duke winced and watched her turn off the water. Charlie crossed her arms, glaring at him.

  He wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head as he lightly bent down to do so.

  "I'll pay the bill for you. How about that?"

  "…fine. But you lost your chance to shower so leave."

  Duke stayed holding Charlie. He thumbed at her towel, humming. "How about we shower together, hmm? Saves water. And we can be closer together."

  She hesitated. Duke always tried this kind of stuff but she never really got it. Well.. She did put seashells in his hair..

  "Fine." Charlie mumbled. She went to remove her towel but Duke stopped her.

  "Let me.." He whispered.

  Charlie felt warmth rush through her body as he peeled the towel off of her. Nobody had ever seen her naked. (Yeet.)

  Duke removed his own towel and stepped into the shower ahead of her.

  Charlie was very hesitant as she stepped in. She faced her back to the showerhead. He turned it on and the hot water hit her back. It was soothing. She rested against Duke's bare chest, making sure her gaze stayed above his waist.

  Duke's hand traveled down her back and she shivered a little from the adrenaline rush it gave her. His touch was so sensual.