Chapter 6 - In summer

Chapter 6  - In Summer

Anna, Kristoff, his reindeer, Sven, and Jack walked through the snowy fields. Anna and Jack talked non stop about childhood at the castle. Kristoff finally got sick of it.

"Anna, who are you talking to?" He asked.

"I told you, Jack Frost." She said gesturing to her new white haired friend. Kristoff looked at her like she was crazy. Anna continued her conversation.  

Then they walked in a clearing with a frozen water fall. The group stood under a tree with little ice droplets on the branches. When they hit together they sounded like little wind chimes.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful. " Anna said. A new voice came from around the  corner.

“Yeah, it really is beautiful. Look at all the color. Not yellow and snow! Ew.” They turned and looked at were the voice. It was a walking snowman. He had eyes, a mouth with two large teeth, three black buttons, two sticks for arms, and three twigs as hair. He stopped by the rest of them.

“Hi.” He waved. Anna screamed and kicked his head off his body. The three of them started to throw back and forth.

“Ew.” Kristoff said, disgusted and tossed it back to Anna.

“I don’t want it!” Anna shouted and threw it to Jack. Jack then threw it back to Kristoff who passed it Anna and back to Jack.

“Whoa!” Jack said and placed the snowman's head back on the body.

“Is it just me or are you guys just hanging of the world like bats?” Anna flipped is head over. “Oh, that’s much better. Hi, I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.”

“Olaf?” Anna asked. Jack smiled, remember the snowman Elsa would make for Anna.

“And you are?” Olaf said waiting.

“I’m Anna and that’s Jack.” Olaf looked around.

“Who?” Anna was about to explain when the snowman asked another question. “Who’s the person with the funny looking donkey head?”

“That’s Seven.”

“And the reindeer?” Jack burst out laughing while Kristoff took that into offense.

“Sven?”

“Oh that’s good. Easy to remember. Where you guys off to?”

“We’re looking for queen Elsa so she can unfreeze summer.” Jack then remembered his promise.

“Crap! Anna I gotta go!”

“Okay, bye Jack.” She waved. Jack flew into the air and toward the place where he had left Elsa the night before. Stood in the place was a giant ice palace.

“Woah.” He flew in through the entrance. “Elsa?” A pair of heels came clicking down the stairs. Elsa appeared wearing a stunning blue dress made of frost.Jack jaw dropped to the floor. Elsa chuckled.

“Surprised?” He nodded and looked around.

“Elsa, this is amazing!”

“Thank you!” She giggled, running down the stairs and grabbing his wrist. “Come on.” She dragged him up the stairs and gave him the tour of her new home.

“What’s this?” He asked while looking at the wall.

“The walls change colors to match my mood.”

“Then what does this purple/blue color mean?”

“Extremely happy!” She squealed like Anna would. Jack smiled at how happy Elsa was.

How would she react when Anna comes? Should he tell her?

There was a knock on the front door.

It was too late to tell her now.