RhythmWithLove Presents: Road Trips with Scientists & Royalty

Hi, Wattpadders!

Oh, it is so good to be back here at the Block Party so thank you for having me!! This time around I have chosen to feature my book For When I. It is a Harry Styles alternate universe Fanfiction I have been writing for about two years now. If you aren't a reader and curious on what it's about, here is a wonderful book trailer that was made for me by the amazingly talented @PennyElle -

I decided that my post is going to be an interview with all the For When I characters so that it's a bit of extra fun for my readers and a way for all you non-readers to get to know my characters! I hope you enjoy. Make sure to leave your comments and check out the giveaway at the end!

______

FOR WHEN I

Raya's Blog:

(Unpublished draft: can only be read by user)

A Road trip with Scientists &... Royalty??

Note to self: Do not publish this, ever. Even if you're tempted to do so when you're mad at Louis, this is bigger than just the two of you. Keep it only so that you know you weren't going crazy and seeing things.

On a windy, late summer day in mid-August, I went to interview some of the most puzzling people I have ever met. I still laugh about how they all managed to squeeze into the couch on one side of the bus like they were being interrogated and this was how they knew how to cope. I soon discovered that they were just extremely comfortable, tangled limbs and all.

Yes, you read that right. There was a couch! In a bus! A massive, wood panelled, glossy floored giant fit enough to live in and definitely have a road trip in. There were many introductions made within the first few minutes, and I should admit that it took awhile for me to register all seven names. Four boys, three girls.

"I'm Raya Minogue." I introduce myself to the group. My boyfriend, Louis Irwin walks into the bus behind me, loud as ever. He had been the one who had landed me this interview after he came home from a trip to Spain and kept raving about a whole bunch of people he had met on one of his many disappearing acts. He leaves for days, weeks and even months an appears out of thin air when he feels like it.

The minor magazine I worked for always wanted the new scoop on backpackers. And according to Louis, this particular group was as interesting as they got. He had let slip that there was a thinly veiled secret. If someone looked closer, they would see it right away. I'm a bit ashamed that my main reason for being there was that and not the chance to get a killer article. But what else could I do? Louis was immune to my threats and stayed tight lipped about it all.

I nudge the collar of my dress to the side a bit, feeling guilty about my hidden motives when I am greeted warmly by the guy who seems to be in control of everything. Liam Clark. He's tall and tough, with hair buzzed close to his head and enough warmth in his expression to ease you out of the initial intimidation you feel when you meet him. His arm was protectively wrapped around the waist of a female with big eyes and pouty lips. She introduced herself as Sophia Rover. Now they were the picture perfect couple, they radiated a love and warmth that you could see went bone deep. I felt envious.

Everyone's sort of awkwardly crowded around the entrance while Liam points to the others and tells me their names. The tall guy with the most luscious brown locks I have seen on a male gives me a polite nod. His name is Harry Carstairs and he has a ring on every finger.