3: The one with Grimmauld place

And now, for chapter 3!
In this chapter:
•Amalthea meets Fred & George, Ginny, Harry & Hermione
Kreacher sees Amalthea again and gets a *little* over-excited
|•|
Bill and Amalthea appeared with a pop in front of Grimmauld place to see that number 12 had already appeared from between numbers 11 and 13.

Amalthea looked around and saw Molly and Arthur walking into he house, Remus not far ahead of them.

"Hello again." A voice behind them said.

Amalthea jumped in surprise.

"It's only me, love. Don't be so jumpy." Sirius chuckled. "Shall we go in?" He asked.

Amalthea nodded.

Bill took Thea's hand in his own and followed Sirius as he began to walk into the house.

Sirius held a finger up to his lips as they walked in, and he ran into a stand that fell onto the ground with a crash.

Amalthea watched in amusement as Sirius' eyes widened in both fear and annoyance as the curtains covering an old portrait opened dramatically.

"Blood traitors! Half breeds! Defiling the house of my father! She yelled. "Oh hello, Thea, darling." She said the last part very kindly. "It took you a long time to come back."

Amalthea nodded as Sirius closed the curtains with a snarl that would make even Snape proud.

He led Bill and Amalthea into the kitchen.

"Sirius! You'll never guess what we found today!" The voice of a young woman shouted as they got into the kitchen.

Amalthea followed him closely, Bill still right behind her.

As she walked in the kitchen, she was met by many many young faces and an elderly house elf in the middle of it all, pouring a cup of tea and muttering insults.

An older boy with messy black hair and emerald green eyes gasped.

"Sirius, who is that?" He asked.

Kreacher turned around so suddenly he dropped the teapot.

"Mistress!" He shouted, running towards Thea.

"Yous came back! Finally, this house will be rid of the half bloods and blood traitors that have filled it." He muttered darkly.

There was a long silence.

"Are you hungry?" Kreacher asked, bowing.

Amalthea nodded. "Piroshki?" She again, nodded. The old elf smiled for the first time in forever.

"Of course! Of course! It is my honor to serve Mistress Black." He bowed once more and ran from the room.

Bill sat down in an empty seat at the table and sat down next to Harry and another empty seat; apparently not bothered by the tension in the room.

Sirius walked behind Amalthea and put his hands on her shoulders.

"I would like you all to meet Amalthea." He said.

"Why would Kreacher call you Mistress? You don't even live here!" Hermione stated.

Amalthea shrugged and walked out of Sirius' grip. She walked over to Bill and he pulled out his chair a little so she could sit on his lap.

"WHOA." The twins said together.

Amalthea raised an eyebrow at them.

"Bill, is this the lady friend you said you've been seeing?" Ron asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Bill looked at them in surprise. "I never told you about her!" He practically yelled as Kreacher popped in the room again, now with a steaming plate.

"Thank you." Amalthea said quietly, so only Kreacher and Bill could hear. He put the plate in front of her and Bill looked at her pleadingly.

Kreacher nodded. "Anything for the daughter of Master." He said before disappearing again.

Molly Weasley walked into the room once again with a smile.

"Hello, dears." She said kindly.

Sirius broke out of his daze and walked over to sit next to Bill and Amalthea.

"Can I-" he started, reaching towards the steaming plate but Amalthea took her fork and practically stabbed him.

Bill chuckled. "Never try to go after her food. Learned that one the hard way."

Charlie walked in then and sat down also. He eyed Amalthea curiously.

"And you are?" He asked after a few moments.

"Charlie, meet Bill's girlfriend. Bill's girlfriend, meet Charlie." One of the twins said with a smirk.

"Merlin. You actually have one of those? You've never brought one to meet us!" Charlie asked.

Bill rolled his eyes.

Amalthea looked up at him, taking a small bite before looking back down.

Bill pulled the fork from Amalthea's mouth. "Introductions, love." He said in response to her murderous glare. "These are my brothers Charlie, Fred, George and Ron. And Ron's friends Hermione Granger and Harry Potter." She waved at them each in turn.

"Hedwig, my owl, was hurt when she came back from delivering that letter for Angelina." The boy Amalthea remembered as Harry Potter said.

"I'll check on her and make sure she's alright." Mrs Weasley said.

"It always is bothersome when your pet comes home injured from a flight." Amalthea said taking a bite of the salad on her plate.

"You have a pet?" Hermione asked.

"Yes I do, he's a dragon." Thea replied.

"A dragon? You can't keep one as a pet! That's illegal! It's inhumane!" Hermione said.

"An Antipodean Opalete. Very rare, very beautiful." Thea continued, Ignoring Hermione's comment.

"When can I see it? I've never seen an Antipodean Opalete in person!" Charlie said, standing up.

"Of course you can." Amalthea spoke.

Bill smiled. "Well, I think that we should be getting back." Bill explained.

"You'll come back tomorrow though, right?" Molly asked warily.

Bill nodded. "Maybe. Maybe."

"Maybe you could all come to the palace sometime." Amalthea said.

"I'd have to stay here though." Sirius sighed.

"Well actually... In Russia you are a free man."

"Oh.. WELL LETS GO!" Sirius shouted.

Bill chuckled as Amalthea stood up. "We'll come by tomorrow morning." He said, standing up too.

"We'll be back here by 10:00." Amalthea muttered in her Russian accent.

Together, they walked out of the room, and apparated back to Bill and Amalthea's flat.
|•|
Thank you for reading!
I really do have alot off fun coming up with these chapters!
Give me your opinion on ships! Please!

In the next chapter,
A morning with Bill & Thea!

Until next time,
#Dumbleburn out🔥