Zach Dewall x Neko! reader

Zach's Pov

I'm going to see my girlfriend Y/N today, she's just so beautiful, she doesn't see it, but I sure do she said she had to talk to me. Oh no! Is she breaking up with me!? No, she wouldn't. Am I gone for too long during touring? If that's the case, I will gladly leave the band. I can't live without her.

I walked up to her (Favorite color) house and lightly knocked on the door "I'm coming." I heard her angelic voice yell. She opened the door and she had this beautiful grey tail that matched with cat ears on the top of her head. Her H/L H/C hair was pulled/left down up into a bun/ponytail. She wore an F/C off shoulder sweater with navy blue leggings and light brown ugg boots. "whaddya think?" (Do you get that reference?) "I-I. Um"

Y/N's POV

"I-I. Um." "I knew you wouldn't like it, I look ridiculous." I covered my face. "No It's just, I don't know how to explain how beautiful you look." "Really? Zach, I'm half cat how do you think this is beautiful?" "Y/N no matter what, you're always beautiful to me." "Aww, that so sweet. Netflix?" "You know me all too well,"

Halfway through "Bolt" Zach started to comb his hand through my hair. I tried to hold it back but I couldn't. I started purring, "Oh my god! You purr too?" "Yes, yes I do. Now let's finish bolt." 

    A/N: This sucked, I'm sorry to whoever requested this, I don't remember your username.