Chapter 5

I feel a light tap on my shoulder. My eyes flutter open, and I see Sadie staring down at me, looking rather confused. "Quinn?" she questions.

I take in my surroundings. I'm back in my room again. That's weird...I could've sworn I fell asleep in Alex's room.

"You were crying in your sleep." Sadie tells me. "Are you okay?" she asks, her face riddled with concern and worry.

"I'm fine. Thanks. Sorry for waking you. Where's Alex?" I question.

The worry that had flooded her face was now replaced by confusion.

"Who?"

"Alex. You met him yesterday. I slept in his room earlier. Remember?" Now it's my turn to be confused.

"You've been in here all day. And all night...Are you sure you're okay?"

"No no no, he told me he loved me, he talked me out of suicide, I showed him around the building. You seriously can't remember?" I feel the blood rush to my head. What if it was all just a dream.

"I think you need some more rest. You'll feel better afterwards." She advices me.

I shake my head, and get up. I slam the door, and head to the cafeteria to get some food. 

I watch my feet move as I walk, trying to distract myself of the pain that my apparent dream is causing me. I bump into someone. "Oh, sorry" I hear the voice say. Wait...I reconise that voice. I look up at the tall boy standing in front of me. My jaw drops. Alex. "No...my fault...sorry."

He smirks at me.

"I'm Alex. Nice to meet you"

A/N: that was probably like really shit but yeah I'm just gonna end that there okay please don't hate me. Thanks for reading :P