After the Goodbye - Part 2

A/N: If you dislike straight sexy stuff, then STOP reading when you see ($) and START reading when you see it AGAIN. It's not graphic at all, it's basically non-existent, but if you are very sensitive or can't stand stuff like that, skip that part. I'm putting this here because I don't want you to skip everything and miss some... telling details.

At the end of November, I invited Selena to my room while my roommates were gone

At the end of November, I invited Selena to my room while my roommates were gone. I was nervous. Would she let me touch her? Especially when she found out I was inexperienced? I had never said, "Hey, let's have sex," but I had told her that my roommates wouldn't be returning that night and she'd agreed to come, so she knew what that meant, right?

A knock sounded on the door and I opened it to let her in. "Hey," she whispered, her voice a little raspy. She cleared her throat. It was strange because she usually sounded so confident. But while it was strange, it was also sexy.
($)

"Hey..." I said, trying to calm down though I was now suddenly incredibly turned on.

She turned to me and swallowed. We stood, staring at each other awkwardly.

Are we supposed to do something innocent first? I wondered.

"Liam," she said, taking a step closer. "Let's not beat around the bush. We both know why I'm here."

I blinked then slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. "Yeah... I have no clue what I'm doing though," I admitted.

She kissed me. "It's okay," she whispered.

We had sex. It was a strange experience. I'd never desired something as much as I wanted to touch and kiss and connect with her. Afterwards, she told me I wasn't bad, if not a bit rough. I apologized and she shook her head. "It means you like me as much as I like you."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I may like you more."

($)
She scooted her bare body closer to mine and kissed my chin. "I doubt it. What do you like about me?"

"The way you look at me," I said. "Your eyes. It's like they know everything."

"Know everything?" She furrowed her brows. "If anything, Liam, I look at you like you're the most amazing person I have ever encountered."

'I'm not amazing,' I wanted to say. Instead, I said nothing. I just held her closer, feeling her bare breasts press against my chest. Really, I didn't know what was good about me. I was "sweet" was all anyone ever said. Pri, Selena, the random people I held doors for or let cut me in line. Even Alex―what had he liked about me? The fact that I defended him from bullying? No, that couldn't have been it. If that was it, he wouldn't have hid the locker room incident from me in grade 7. And he would have had no reason to love me after elementary school when the bullying and comments stopped after he changed the way he carried himself.

"What are you thinking about?" Selena asked, stroking my cheek.

'What do you like about me?' I wanted to ask her, but I was afraid of the answer. "What living means," I found myself saying. I kissed her. When I pulled away, she was looking at me with serious concern. So I wouldn't have to see that expression, I pulled her head to my chest and put my chin on the top of her head.