AU: Balthazar X Reader

Note: This chapter is going to be somewhat special (it depends) since it will be based on a Youtube channel called Jubliee. The Jubliee channel have made several videos call 'Both Sides', which shares a story of a couple from their personal perspective of each other within their relationship. So, this chapter is inspired by the video above, 'Both Sides' love story of Peter Sudarso & Bethany Struble. Last but not least, I just made up a few things so that some of you don't get mad at me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Both you and Balthazar have been called in for an interview by a Youtube channel called Jubliee,  they were interested in sharing your relationship story on their episode of Both Sides which you and Balthazar agreed to after discussing about it together. Arriving at the set, both of you are briefed in order to know what will happen during the filming of the interview. As the cameras are rolling you and Balthazar are directed to sit on the two chairs that has been prepared. While both of you are comfortable, a few warm-up questions are asked and you are currently wearing a headphone with music on.

~*~*~*~*~

Interviewer: "What do you think she likes most about you?"

Balthazar: "Ummm... My arms."

~*~*~*~*~

Then you, without knowing the answer blew a kiss and he blew one back at you and both giggled. From there, both of you are introducing yourself and the question asked are more or less serious depending on the answers given.

"My name is Balthazar and I am 30 years old." Balthazar happily spoke.

"And I am (y/n) (l/n) and I am 26 years old." You are somewhat unsure.

~*~*~*~*~

Interviewer: "How long have you been together?"

"6 years." Balthazar scrunch his nose.

"Almost 7 years." You answered.

"Well, yeah." Balthazar kind of agreed with you.

Interviewer: "What was your first impression?"

His side: "The first time that I saw her was on Instagram to be honest. Actually I posted a picture that I model for a company that was selling their product and suddenly I got a few comments and likes here and there, when there is this one specific Instagram handle message me privately saying that she was a fan of me and was happy that I modeled a product from a company that she previously worked for. From there, we kind of talked non-stop."

Her side: "*Giggles* I really remember that day clearly, I met him on a social media called Instagram. I saw this new picture that the company that I previously worked for uploaded and took a liking to the model, which was him at that time. I liked the picture itself and thankfully the company credited him as a model, from there I tried to comment as general as possible but then I could not just leave it at that. So I gathered up my courage and personally message him, I didn't know at that time he would message me back. But somehow he did and I was so happy, since then he kind of took an interest in me."

Interviewer: "How was your first kiss?"

His side: "At first, I was slightly hesitant to go for a kiss after months of seeing her and going out on a date; I was unsure that whether or not she liked me or not since we haven't told each other directly at that period of time. So, during those times I had the need to kiss her and to show that I liked her, I tried leaning in and she dodged it. I was like, 'Whoops, I did not see those signs previously' and it went slightly awkward for a minute."