Chapter 1

Zoe's POV:

I woke up with a start after hearing the annoying tone of my alarm, I looked around me seeing the light pierce through my blinds. "Ugh" I said as I got out of my warm cosy bed I suddenly remembered why I woke up this early on a weekend today was the day Alfie Louise Darcy Joe and I were meeting at Louise's to go to the local park. I checked my phone to see I had 2 messages and 3 missed calls I unlocked my phone and cleared the calls before looking at my messages 1 was from Alfie saying he was coming to mine so we could drive together to Louise's. The other was Louise saying to get there what ever time suited us. I checked the time 7. I texted Alfie saying to come at 9 which gave me 2 hours to get showered, dressed my make up done. We would stop off some where on the way and get breakfast.

I got out of bed and hoped in the shower not really paying attention to the now cold water running down my back, I quickly washed my hair which was quite the task and got out before drying my hair putting it in a high pony tail and curling bits of it. I did a simple make up look and decided on my outfit a pair of my signature disco pants and a white cropped top matching it with a pair of white converse.

I heard a knock on the door I stumbled to get it. I opened the door to see a delivery guy stood impatiently with a parcel in his hand. I signed for it then thanked the guy before shutting the door.

I was confused to what it was then remembered it was the rose gold necklace I had bought Louise.

10 minutes later another knock at the door but this time it was Alfie he was wearing a Aztec print top with black skinny jeans and a pair of black vans the way looked, I liked it.

I let him in and said hi before going and finishing packing my bag before leaving my apartment. We got in my car before heading off to Louise's.