23rd April, 2014

And the quote of the day is:

"Peyton: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Lucas: Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true.
Peyton: But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
Brooke: You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
Nathan: The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it?
Haley: Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart."

~ One Tree Hill.

Every once in a while you need to be reminded that you're loved, that you have the potential in you to work wonders. Every now and then we forget it. But there are people out there who believe in you. Everyday. They are waiting for you to do your best. and are ready with their arms open to catch you when you fall. Theres are the kind of people that the world needs today. Just believe in yourself and see  how great everything turns out to be.

It is hard to find words to wish a happy 450th birthday to the single most significant writer ever to use the English language.

Happy Birthday Mr. Shakespeare!

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~