Chapter 9 - MTV Movie Awards

Start from the beginning

Then we looked at each other. 

''Wow, Sarah..you look...Beautiful.'' I said smiling and hugging her. 

''Me? Look at you! ''She says. ''Girls c'mon, you're late ! '' I heard my mums yelling from downstairs. 

''We're coming!'' I shouted back. 

We came out of my room, and we started to slowly walk downstairs. Everyone else were there already, and they were looking at us.I felt a bit insecure, and uncomfortable. 

''Ohh..woow..Girls you look Amazing ! ''My mum said and hugged us both, boys mouth were wide open. I guess it's a good sign. 

''I'm speechless...you both look BEAUtiful'' Beau says and hugs us. Then we hugged everybody else. When me and Jai had to hug..yeah.it was awkward..

So we said goodbye to my parents, and we sat in a limousine. YES .In a freaking Limousine! How cool is that>?! 

After few minutes, we arrived to the Awards. I was a bit nervous. I heard all the screaming, and it wa crazy! 

''Are you ready?'' James asked me. ''Yeah''I said and smiled warmly.

We came out from the limousine, and started to walk on the red carpet. Me and Sarah, were a bit further from the boys..cause I mean..we're just their family,..not celebrities or something.  There were a lot of fans, and cameras and paparazzis. Everyone was screaming, and asking us stupid questions. But we ignored them and just kept posing and smiling, while waiting for the boys. 

Then they turned to us, and asked us to come have a photo with them. We came and posed with them. Sarah, of course was next to James, and I was on the side next to..Jai. 

We had to look happy, so Jai's arm found its way to my waist. We just looked at each other, and he whispered to my ear. 

''It's just for the cameras, by the way''He says. The shivers runs threw my spine, when I hear his voice..STOP. 

''I know''I whispered back.  

Then we heard a lot of fan screaming, and even more questions like ''Is that your new girlfriend Jai?'' or ''Sarah, is that true that you're pregnant?!'' . 

The questions got, more and more weirder. So we just came inside the building, and found our seats. I was next to James this time. He was nervous. I was able to see that from his shivering and sweaty hands.

They were nominated for the best movie soundtrack , which was really exciting for them. I actually was really happy and proud of them <3 . (I know they weren't, but let's just pretend people! ) 

-----After 1 hour--------------

I met sooo many celebrities!! I took A LOT of selfies aswell, to remember this day. ahh.

I was walking around behind the stage, during the brake just to look around, and maybe meet even more celebrities .

''Excuse me, aren't you James Yammouni's little sister?''This lady asks me. 

''Yes, I am , is something wrong?''I asked looking at her. 

''No no, you see The Janoskians are going to win the award for the best movie soundtrack tonight, and we thought it would be very nice, if one of their family members would give them that award on stage, what do you think?''She asked me, and looked like almost begging. Wait. They wooon!!! wooohooo!!!!!! 

''Sure ! I'll do it ''I said all happy. Then she told me the details and I stayed backstage , because the next nomination, was the best movie soundtrack. 

I waited backstage and I was already holding an Award for them. It felt unreal. I'm a bit nervous, cause I'm afraid to fail, but I'm strong. I can do it. 

Rita Ora with Nick Grimshaw said..well shouted more like that Janoskians won, and I waited till they came up on stage, and then I did. 

Cameras, and all the people..woow..I feel like a celebrities right now..

But enough about me. 

So I was walking, to their direction, and when they saw me they couldn't believe it. They were smiling and soo happy, that I thought I might start crying. 

I came to them, gave the award and hugged them, and  saying  'Congratulations' . Then it was the speech time. 

''Ohh woow, We can't even believe it! That's so unreal and Amazing ! Thank you everyone who voted, and without our sluts, we wouldn't be here tonight , so A big kiss and thank you from all of us to you ! ''Beau said still not believing. 

''And I wanted to add, it was a big surprise, that we got that honour to get the award from James' little sister Alexis! She always very supported us, and helped every time we needed something . Without her I have no idea how would I live with these 4 dirty pigs ! ''Luke said and everyone aww'ed and giggled. . Awww , I started crying, from his beautiful speech ..he hugged me. 

''Thank you Lukey '' I Said while crying on his shoulder and then other's hugged me too. Urghh,,I hate to cry.

Then we came back to our seats and watched the rest of  the show.  

------After 2 hours-----------------

Now we were driving back home, but we heard a loud noise, which made us really scared and shit our pants. Literally. 

Thank you guys for all the comments, votes ans reads!! Love you all sooo much. You'er my second family now <3 xxx 

Btw - Please read my new story called - ''The Legend Of a Mafia's Love Story'' !