iii

drink safely

instead of going home right after work jeongguk decided to swing by the bar from the other day.

jeongguk entered to be welcomed by sweaty and horny guys and girls dancing on each other. he got through the crowd to reach the counter.

"you again?"

jeongguk looked up to see the same guy, jimin.

"welcome back," jimin said with a smile, "here to drink?"

jeongguk nodded, "two—"

"—shots of vodka," jimin finished for him, "coming up."

jeongguk smiled. jimin passed him the drink, "last time you were here you drank too many, don't repeat your mistake," jimin advised.

"i won't," jeongguk said and drank down the alcohol. jimin nodded then moved on to the next person.

after three orders, jeongguk pulled out his phone to see yoongi messages.

yoongi
u busy??

jeongguk
kinda drunk

yoongi
oh

jeongguk
why? what's up??

yoongi
funny story

it wasn't going to be funny.

yoongi
i fucked a girl and now her daddy is at my door pissed i fucked her. soo i was wondering if i could sneak into your place

jeongguk
sure, you know where the key is

yoongi
thanks

yoongi
drink safe

jeongguk locked his phone and chuckled, oh yoongi, he thought.

"what's so funny?" asked jimin, who returned to see a smiling jeongguk, "you drunk?"

jeongguk shook his head, "im tipsy a bit, but i'm fine. my friend got into trouble by fucking a girl again."

"player?"

"basically. but he's good."

"to you or the ladies?" jimin hinted with a smirk.

jeongguk chuckled, "not like that," he said, "as a friend."

jimin smiled, "i know, i was just playing."

jeongguk reached for another glass when jimin stopped him, "no more drinks, you should head home."

jeongguk pouted and paid his drinks, "thanks jimin."

"for what?"

"for listening."