ii

one night stand

kyung

1,284 likes kyung hmu 👅view all 280 comments

1,284 likes
kyung hmu 👅
view all 280 comments

jeongguk rolled his eyes at the flirty comments of his ex-boyfriend's post. he locked his phone before tossing it on the other end of his bed.

"my head is fucking throbbing," jeongguk groaned as he slowly got out of bed, "im never drinking again."

lies.

jeongguk made his way to the bathroom to wake up after throwing up. once he was clean he grabbed his phone and went to the kitchen.

after making himself some cereal and taking medicine for his headache he checked his media again to see a text from his friend yoongi.

yoongi
bitch dump u?

jeongguk
more like cheated

yoongi
i never liked him

jeongguk
ik

yoongi
u good tho?

jeongguk
i'm fine

yoongi
k just checking up

jeongguk
thanks

yoongi
np

yoongi
i got stuff that can calm u down

jeongguk
drugs? no thanks.

yoongi
AND some pussies (;

jeongguk
my playing days are over hyung

yoongi
hey i'm just offering

yoongi
if u change your mind swing over and fuck a woman up

jeongguk
it's okay, thanks tho

yoongi
anytime

jeongguk set his phone down to finish eating. yoongi was one of his closest friends, he's pretty successful in owning one bar and one club, but he's a bit of a bad influence and has his bad habits.

every now and then yoongi fucks one of his female employees, who are young around their twenties or or some random drunk/horny girl in order to realese his stress.

yoongi offers it to jeongguk, but jeongguk denied after one time because the girl was too clingy to him. otherwise yoongi was always there for him, like a brother.