Goddess of the Island

Yuu looked at everyone on the ship, unable to believe that they're all the living dead. Being a demon, Mika was able to grant life to humans but in exchange for their souls, this was what he did with his pirate crew but he could only bestow open them three hundred years and after that they'll die. Like Mika had assumed, Yuu was really worried, Kimizuki was going to die and Yoichi would be left alone on that horrid island to fend for himself. He wouldn't survive alone out there, he only wished Yoichi had used the portal back, rather than pushing Yumi in.

"There really isn't anyway else?"

Yuu couldn't count the number of times he had asked Asura for another way to get Yoichi back. He was desperate at this point, he needed his friend back, he wasn't going to leave him to die helpless and alone.

"The only way is through portals and the witch was the last being with such power." Asura said. "I'm sorry to say Yuu but your friend is forever stuck there, unless a miracle were to happen, he's not getting off it."

"Even demons cannot transport themselves onto the island?"

"The island is a demon all on its own and we demons are pledged to never interfere with each other's work."

"But Mika is a demon and he got on the island."

"He isn't fully a demon. Mikaela can't possess beings or grant them powers like a real demon can, all he's capable of doing to humans is giving them longer life and a unique ability he has to grant only one person the gift of eternal life which he plans on giving it to you."

"....no way at all...."

"You want to teach me how to fight? Why? I'm not a barbarian like yourself." Yoichi threw the spear Kimizuki gave to him aside. "Besides I'm certain you're going to protect me."

"I...may not always be around."

"Do you plan to die?"

"Please Yoichi, for once don't argue. I may not always be around to help you out so I'll need to teach you how to fight. You're a palace boy, you wouldn't survive out here all alone."

"I'm not alone."

"Well you will b-" Kimizuki came to his senses and quickly stopped talking, he couldn't let Yoichi know. In three years he was going to die, he won't always be around for Yoichi, so he had to do what he can to ensure Yoichi's survival. "Please just let me do this."

"You've been acting out of character lately." Yoichi said. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"I've told you countless times it's nothing."

"I'm hungry."

"WE JUST HAD BREAKFAST."

"So?"

"SO WHY ARE YOU HUNGRY AGAIN?"

"I'm going fishing."Yoichi ignored Kimizuki and walked away.

Kimizuki was so frustrated with him, he questioned himself on why he even cared for someone like that. He was trying his hardest to help him and he was taking it all as a joke. If only he knew what was coming, maybe he wouldn't joke around then. He heard some movements from the bushes behind, he had noticed a while ago but paid no attention. He was well aware that someone or something was watching them from in there. He threw his spear at the direction and heard a squeal.

"Mn? A woman?" He was sure that it sounded like a woman. "Are you alright?"He asked the person in the bushes. The person walked out, it indeed was a woman with long red hair and purple eyes. She was dressed in the skimpiest of clothes, a white strapless bandeau bra and a matching white short length sarong skirt. She matched up to Kimizuki with the spear in her hand.