My baby

Tee POV

I was downstairs playing the game and Ice was probably on the phone running her big ass mouth. I was getting bored so I paused it and walked upstairs. Might as well mess with Ice. Get her mad.

She was asleep and she had a blood spot on her pants. I know she was complaining about cramps earlier.

I pulled the cover off her "baby I don't feel good"

I walked to the bathroom I don't know if she can take a bath on her period so I just ran her shower water. "Baby get up"

She didn't even move so I sat her up and she slowly opened her eyes. "Go shower"

"I stink" Ice ask making me laugh

"Nah baby you had a lil accident" I say and she looked down and started blushing

"It's okay" I assure her

She got in the shower and I pulled the covers off and threw them on the floor before scrubbing the mattress and then putting baby powder on it. I walked downstairs washed my hands and played my game.

"Bitch don't get us killed" Malik shouted in my ear

"Bitch shut the fuck up I got this" I say

We continued to play before Ice got in my lap. "Baby" she whine

"Tell that bitch to go Mind her business we can't lose" Malik say making other people laugh

"Yes" I say muting my mic

"I'm in so much pain" Ice say

"Go take something" I try

"I don't have anything" Ice say "can you take me please"

"I'm playing the game" I say paying attention to my position

"But baby" Ice whine

Malik was talking and I was trying to pay attention but Ice was being a punk. "Okay after this match"

"How long is it" Ice ask

I cut the mic back on "Malik you don't have any fucking aim"

"Bitch shut the fuck up! It's too many of them and that nigga over there lagging" his sorry ass complain

"My shit lagging too" I complain

"Trash ass WiFi" Malik say

"I'm dead" I say "I'm about to run to the store then imma get back on"

"Bet bitch hurry up" Malik say as I cut the game off

Ice got up and then I got up. I walked upstairs to get my slides. I went ahead and got my wallet because I know damn well I'm going to pay for everything.

When I got downstairs Ice was sitting in the passenger seat with the worse face I ever seen. "Man you need to go to the hospital"

"It's just cramps" Ice tried to assure me

"Yeah okay" I say heading towards Walmart

"I feel like I'm having a damn baby" Ice day making me laugh as I parked

When she got out it was blood everywhere. "Man you don't got a fucking tampon on"

She glanced back before sitting back down. "Okay maybe I should go change and then go to the hospital"

"I got some sweats they in the trunk" I say starting the car "you gone have to sit in that because if you put them sweats on the same shit gone happen"