Dream

••dream••
Me and Carl were in the woods laying down, staring up at the cloudy sky. We were in a field surrounded by flowers. It was almost like everything was back to normal. To my surprising, he rolled on top of me, once again straddling my torso. He was kissing my lips and then moved down to my neck. I let out a moan. He took off his shirt and when his shirt came off of he had turned into a walker. I screamed as loud as I possibly could, but no one came. He took a chunk of skin out of my neck. I began to scream louder and louder attracting more of them. But I knew these walkers. Hershel, Daryl, Rick, Michonne. They all dropped to their knees and began tearing away at my flesh.

Carls POV:
My head popped up when I heard a scream come from Brooke's room. I ran in and she was holding her neck screaming. "Brooke! Brooke wake up!" I began to scream.

Brooke's POV:
"Brooke!" Said the walker Carl as he took another chunk of meat off of me. Then he started shaking me violently. I woke up to Carl hovering over me shaking me and screaming Brooke. Not realizing it was him at first I punched him in the eye. "Ow!" He shrieked in pain. I jumped off my bed and hurried towards him. "I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you! Here let me take a look at you." I said dragging him to the bathroom and making him sit on the counter. I grabbed a flash light and a wet wash cloth and put it to his bleeding eyebrow. "Can you feel this?" I asked applying pressure to the cut. "No." He said smiling down at me. "What about this?" I said putting the bandaid on the corner of his eyebrow. He shook his head. "And this?" I bit my lip and leaned in. He met me half way closing the gap. After about 2 minutes of our perfect lip sync I looked up at Carl and asked the dumbest question ever. "How old are you?" I said smiling but also had a questioning look in my eye. "14. Why?" He asked grinning. "Well I wanted to make sure that I wasn't hooking up with some 18 year old." I chuckled. "When's your birthday Carl?" "November 18. You?" I looked up into his eyes and just laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked looking at himself in the mirror making sure he didn't have anything on his face." No no you're fine. It's just that, my birthday is November 18 too." I said smiling. "And I'm 14." "You know," he began, "November 18 is next week. Well both be 15." He said grinning. "And?" "Well most 15 year olds get feelings they've never experienced. Their hormones go crazy and they can't control what they do." He said staring at the floor with a smirk. "Carl, we can't do that. How would you feel if you brought a baby into this world and couldn't take care of it." That seemed to snap him back to reality. "I'm sorry." He said with his shoulders slumped. "Besides, we don't even know what this is." I said pointing to Carl then me.