1- The Day Of The Elemental Dragon

[Ryuu's POV]

I remember the day I was separated from my brother and family like it was yesterday. Tears stained my face as I desperately gripped my brothers wrist. The sky was filled with clouds. They were circling above us like it was ready to suck in the whole world.

"Ryuu!" My brother Laxas yelled.

"Laxus!" I yelled back.

I was being lifted into the air by an unknown force and was holding desperately to my brother wrist. My whole body was in the air and the source was getting stronger.

"Don't let go!" He ordered trying to pull me down to the ground.

"Like I would!" I whaled gripping his wrist harder.

I felt my hands slip from his wrist and I quickly grabbed his hands. Until I was forcefully yanked from his grip.

"Ahhh!" I shrieked. I felt my body zoom into the sky and into the clouds. I felt the burning tears running down my face as I watched my brother's figure get smaller and smaller.

"Laxus!" I shrieked.

"Ryuu!" He yelled back.

I watched as my body began to shine bright green as it all when white.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I woke up in an unknown place. I looked around and I was laying on an island. It was levitating in the air! I looked around the see any other islands around me. Beautiful waterfalls poured of the islands and into the fogy clouds below. I stood there in awe then heard a low voice talk from behind me.

"Who are you?" The voice asked.

I quickly turned around to find myself face to face with a red dragon! Oh...my...god...

"Don't hurt me!" I whaled. I fell to ground and cowered.

"I won't if you tell me who you are." He replied.

"Um...m-my name is Ryuu..." I mumbled.

"Well Ryuu my name is Igneel and I am the dragon of fire,how did you get here Ryuu?" He then asked.

"I-I don't know...I was with my brother and all of a sudden I was sucked up into the sky..." I explained.

"What?" He breathed. I could hear the shock and amazement in his voice. "How could a human girl be sucked into the Dragon World?"

I heard him walk up to me. I felt his big clawed hands pull me up to him. I watched as me examine me. Then he finally put me down slowly and I looked up at him.

We kept staring at each other when I held pain erupt me. My body was on fire. My back and head felt like they where going to burn off. I fell to the ground and screamed in pain.

"What is wrong?!" Igneel exclaimed.

I didn't answer him with all the pain. I felt my back being felt like it was being ripped open and my head erupting in pain. I laid there in pain and agony hoping the pain would go away.

A couple minutes later the pain subsisted and I was breathless. I slowly got up from the ground and I looked up at Igneel. I expected his expression to be worried but his face was full of shock.

"W-What?" I wheezed

"You are a halfling..." He breathed.

"Halfling?" I asked.

"Yes, you are half dragon..." He explained.

"W-What that's impossible!" I exclaimed. I felt my tears run down my face.