35 (Bonus)

100k MatsuHana special from Yours Truly. Enjoy!

WARNING! EXTREMELY SOFT MATSUHANA. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MATSUHANA THIS SOFT BEFORE. THE SOFTEST™
(everything takes place before the current fanfiction events)

"Yes, of course! Do not worry about leaving the mansion to us" Makki said as he watched Oikawa struggling to put on his Louis Vuitton shoes.

"But I do worry. What if you guys burn it down? Or sell it on accident? I wouldn't be as worried if Iwaizumi was here, but he's out of town to visit his family... Just, don't do anything stupid, okay?" Oikawa turned to the two with a concerned look on his face.

"Don't worry about it! Seriously! We'll probably be busy watching movies and eating pizza anyway.. I'm just glad Miko is away" Mattsun smiled to himself as he sneakily put his arm around Makki's waist and pulled him closer.

"Okay.. I'll come back really late. If you go out anywhere - don't forget to lock the door. I'll be off now, act wisely" Oikawa said and left the mansion.

The two waited till Oikawa's car was out of site and sighed loudly.

"Jeez, he really has no trust in us when it comes to this mansion. It's not like we ever did anything to it" Mattsun fixed his hair, but Makki's small chuckle made him turn to the other male. "What's so funny?"

"Remember this one time we had a party here and Kuroo accidently broke his new TV? I think that's why he is doubting us" Makki turned to Mattsun with a brightest smile on his face.

"Aah, you're so cute I just wanna hug you and never let go" Mattsun pinched Makki's cheeks.

"Stop~ I'm not that cute" Makki blushed and hid his face in his hands, being alone with Mattsun was Makki's biggest weak point.

"Well, I promised you something a while ago and I'm holding onto that promise. Go get dressed, we're going out" Mattsun smiled at him. Makki raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Wait? Where are we going? I thought we were going to stay in" he noticed how happy Mattsun seemed, he kept fidgeting in excitement.

"Well, a few months ago I promised you that when we have a day to ourselves, I will take you out on a date. So I thought this was perfect time to do so" Mattsun simply looked away to hide his face which was slowly turning red.

"I thought you would forget! Ah, oh my god! Wait, I'm gonna get changed!" Makki started freaking out and quickly sprinted upstairs, only Mattsun's laughter following him.

The other was left standing in the living room. He took out his phone to check the notifications. Ah, just a few likes on Instagram, a message from Kuroo saying "so on concrete: we had to tape him to a chair naked" and a notification from this food app where Mattsun shared a picture of Iwaizumi's perfectly cooked stew. His lockscreen was obviously a picture of him and Makki.

"Do I look okay? Should I change? Where are we even going? Should I be more casual?" Makki attacked him with questions he got downstairs.

Matsukawa looked at the other and took a deep breath. Damn, he looked good. Especially with that slightly faded pink hair.

"You look perfect, don't change. Where we are going is a secret, but I'm sure you'll love it" he smiled and went to open the door for Makki like a good guy that he is.

Considering the time of the year the weather outside was better than Mattsun thought it would be. He led Hanamaki to the car, which he insisted on driving himself, because last time Makki drove a car, and must I mention it was Oikawa's beloved Mercedes, he crashed it into a tree after thinking that there was a dog laying in a middle of a busy street.