When Time Collides

I'd like to thank Nialltalic for the wonderful fan art above! It's a beautiful edit and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this. It's gorgeous! <33

If y'all have created anything for me such as fan art, playlists, memes, video clips, anything really, PLEASE don't hesitate to send it to me through PM. I'll definitely be posting it in my stories and giving you acknowledgement and throwing a dedication and shout-out your way! :D

 I'll definitely be posting it in my stories and giving you acknowledgement and throwing a dedication and shout-out your way! :D

⏳ --

I blinked, and was blinded by a bright light

Oh, well, great. Was this Heaven? Because Heaven could keep its pearly gates shut for the next century; I wasn't ready to go.

I propped myself up onto my elbows and looked around. There was nothing but white; that was all there was. White walls, white flooring, white ceiling. White. White. White.

I pressed a finger to my hairline, and found no blood there. I stood with ease. What I'd broken was no longer. Even my knuckles—where the skin had torn—were clean and unscathed.

My eyes flicked about the place. Where the hell was this? I couldn't be dead. The fall wasn't bad enough to induce it. But that whack to the head? Perhaps. I squinted. But if this was Heaven, then it was in dire need of redecorating.

And then it hit me. Realisation did. I recognised this place. But it was impossible. I couldn't be here. I didn't go into the Time Trance. So, how was I?

"The seeds of evil have been sowed."

The voice, the words, echoed around the whiteness. The somberness of it struck me like a crushing punch. The future words I thought had ceased to follow me since the civil war had come to pass reverberated off the white walls.

"United we stand. Divided we fall."

Footsteps joined the words, and I whipped around in circles, trying to find the source. It wasn't Eon. It wasn't Dark Andi. Recognition set in, and I felt my heart sink.