Chapter 6

Jaunary: 29 weeks pregnant

So how was your New Years? My mom ask as her, Jackie, Ming, Tamara and my new friend Kelly looked for dresses.

I smiled remembering that night so perfectly and what amazing time came after.

Back flash

I stared at him as the fireworks dance in thw sky. I jumped off the bed landing in his arms kissing his whole face.

Yes, yes, yes" I repeated as he chxukled under me.

Miss Rosati" he says then got to by belly, "you hear that son; mommy says yes

I chuckle pulling him back up kissing his lips.

Back at the mall

Aww, oh Jenna your making my son so happy" Jackie said and in the corner of mu eye Tamara looked a bit hurt.

So when's the big day? Ming asks.

Feburary, 14"  I said, we want it on Valentine day"

They looked at me shocked then my mom said, "umm Jenna that's like in four weeks

we can't plan a weeding in four weeks"

Yes we can" I said, "look jake and I already said our color is black, red and White so groom wear black tux and today and tomorrow is looking for my dress"

Ok what about music and food, ventu" she says.

Jake got a guy from work to Dj the weddig; his dad offer to pay for the wedding and my parents pay for the reception" I said, "This weekend Jake and I are going to see a Cartier and a place for the wedding"

We didn't found a dress and I was a bit upset. Jake called and told me the bough ans rented their tux; his mom found a wedding planner that'll meet us tomorrow"

Later when i got home Jake was on the phone qith his mom, Thank you so much mom" he turned to me then said, "oh Jenna just walked in call you back"

You sure bout getting married? I ask taking my prenatal vitamins.

Very sure" he said.

Today when it was eight we were meeting Maya our wedding planner.

Ok so when is the wedding? She ask

February fourteen" i said.

And the due date" she asak

March eighteen" I said rubbing my belly.

Ok well first do you want an in door or outdoor wedding? She ask.

I looked at Jake and said, "indoor, and the reception in a room next to it."

The invitation? She asks.

Umm we want a simple wedding with a simple invition that says the date, time, say to put,a asap coming and yes bring a gift with a scent" I said.

How many do you want?

Umm Jake parents and grand parent; my parents etc so um maybe twenty" I said, no seaying,arrangement.

When do you you want these done? she asks.

Umm lets say in ten days but if that's not enough time" i said but she stopped me saying " they'll be done".

When we walked out and said our good byes in my head i said maybe this could work just maybe

*************************************************
Janurary: 31 weeks pregnant

We just sent all the invitation and nine poeple already said they were coming. Maya called and told us to meet her today to see where the wedding will be.

The room was a chapel but not really a church. It was beautiful and the chairs and tables in the other room was set. Everything decorate for the wedding and it was beautiful.

Oh...oh...oh my this is beautiful" I said. She smiled then said

Wonderful, so the bill will be in the mail twi days after the wedding" she says.

I nod as my tears held all my words behind.

Everything was set now the only thing left was to say I do"