The familiar heat raised within my whole body and I had to mentally slap myself for derailing from the important topic.

"I don't care. If you are out and safe with me, it's all that I want. I don't even care what you think of me helping you when I was the reason why you ended up there." I playfully stuck my tongue out and Harry took it as an opportunity to catch my tongue with his teeth.

I gasped and tried to pull away my tongue from his teeth only ending up giving him a chance to explore my mouth.

His greedy hands again started their mesmerising assault on my body, going from every inch to inch. His long curls touching my forehead and almost making me giggle. This is too much I thought to myself and lowered my body, rubbing my center against his boxer covered bulge.

"Fuck, Ciara." He breathed and broke the kiss, "Don't leave me ever and never think of any fucking body except me." He threatened with a moan and soon the whole world started swirling in front of me when Harry pushed me to lay my back on the bed and hovered over me.

"It's always you Harry. I would never think of anyone else." I shuddered when he sucked on the joint of my shoulder and neck.

*

"You were so fucking wild this time." Harry smirked and pulled me closer by my waist.

"I just went with the flow." I blushed and hid my face in his toned chest. During our 'third' time I really went crazy. I just couldn't resist touching his body and asking him to go harder and faster everytime he thrusted himself in me. Harry being Harry was completely careful not to hurt me but by now I was quite used to him. I remember him smirking and whispering world's dirtiest of things in my ear making me come undone in absolute frenzy.

"Hey babe, look at me." He brushed my hair strands away from my face and smiled, "I love you no matter what and there's no need to get embarrassed because of sharing your needs with your boyfriend." I simply nodded, not understanding from where this all is coming up when actually I just believed that my hormones were responsible for whatever I did minutes ago.

"Now go to sleep, love. I have something to show you tomorrow." Even though my head was resting on his warm chest I could sense him smiling. I nearly smiled like a crazy little girlfriend too when he called me with a nickname.

"And what is that?" I sleepily mumbled remembering that I still have to talk to him about many things which are completely hidden from him but should be disclosed.

"That is a secret babe." He kissed my head and pulled me even closer, engulfing me completely in his scent but all of a sudden my whole body was wide awake.

"Harry?" I looked up from his chest only to find out he's staring back at me with utmost amount of love making my insides burst with the same emotion and a blush crept across my cheeks.

"I have planned to change my majors after dad suggested me to. He said I'm going to work in his company anyhow so it's better if I start from now." I hurriedly spoke and began searching for any disapproving expression on his face, which I thankfully didn't see.

He sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "Baby, but what about this year? Is it going to go in vain?" Being the smart ass himself, I knew this question was coming from his side.

"Of course I'll complete this year. Knowledge is knowledge, no matter from where you get it." I kissed his chin and offered him a smile which he returned but I could see it didn't reach his eyes.

"Fine. I really hope you do good." He lifted me a bit higher in his arms so that he could rest his face in the crook of my neck.

He was avoiding the topic. He knows once my exams approach and I change my majors I'm not going to get much time for us. Everything will be so packed up and having said that both of us can't even stand a fucking second without each other.