[Just Let Me Know]

Sowon pov

[Monday Morning](A/N: I skipped Sunday)

I had woken up early and made breakfast for Eunha and me. I had fixed my bed and woken Eunha up. She was currently in the bathroom. I had on a blue dress with the number 07 on it. Eunha had came out of the bathroom and fixed her bed.

"Hey, Unnie can we pick up the girls today? We're all going to the same place," Eunha asked. She was right we were heading out to the airport. We were supposed to leave at 12:35 to go to Las Angeles. Everyone is going and we are staying at a hotel. It's now 11:10 and we the buses were outside for students to board. 

"Alright, let's get going," I said getting my suitcase. As I opened the door I saw Jin about to knock. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked

"We were supposed to pick you up but I guess not," Jungkook said laughing

"Oh, right we were going to get the girls today," Eunha said shyly

"We'll get the guys instead. We'll see you on the bus?" Jin said 

"Yeah, sure," I said smiling. We head and I lock the dorm and putting the key in my backpack along with my phone and wallet. We walked to Yuju and Sinb's dorm room and knocked. I saw Sinb at the door.

"Hey, Yuju went to get Umji and Yerin. Ailee is ready though, let's get going," Sinb said pulling her suitcase. Ailee came behind Sinb and followed us. We walked towards the exit and saw Umji and Yerin with Yuju. She was talking to Jimin.

"Yuju-ah, unnie is here," I heard Umji said and tapped Yuju on the shoulder. She stopped talking to Jimin and left.

"What were you talking about?" I asked Yuju

"Nothing...let's just go," Yuju said and walked away. We head to the bus and gave our suitcases to the driver who was putting them in the back. We got into the bus and I heard my name.

"SOWON! Over here, I saved you a spot..." I saw Jin waving at me and told me to come. I was going to go but then got pushed aside. I fell onto an empty seat and saw Jisoo walking towards Jin. She sat in the seat and Jin just looked at her and got up. He walked over to the front of the bus and helped me up. The guys moved to the front away from Jisoo and her friends. We sat in pairs. It was: Jungkook and Eunha, Taehyung and Yerin, Jimin and Yuju, J-Hope and Sinb, Namjoon and Ailee, Suga and Umji, Jin and me. The trip will only last for three weeks and we'll be able to explore the places. We had arrived at the airport and started to check in. It was only 11:53 and the terminals were full of students. The plane we were going on was only for us. 

"Hey, what seat number are you?" Jin asked me as I was staring into space

"A3...how about you?" I asked as I looked at my ticket.

"B1...I guess I'm sitting with you," Jin said smiling.

I guess I'm sitting with you," Jin said smiling