Chapter 1

Warning: this is the first time I have written in a while so I may be a little rusty. Sowwy :3

___________________________

Merlin walked in to the young princes chamber with a tray of food and a huge grin plastered on his face. Luckily for the young prince Arthur was already awake. Still in bed but awake.

"What are you doing up so early, most of the time I have to beat you with a broom to wake you up" Merlin said as he giggled to himself

The prince sat up against the headboard of his giant bed with his arms behind his head. Merlin couldn't help but to stare for a while.

"Thinking about what chores I should make you do today" the prince said smirking to his clever retort.

Merlin just stared and pondered on what noises the young prince made under 'pressure'. While Merlin daydreamed Arthur thought about drifting back to his dreams.

See, before Arthur got up he was having a very thrilling dream with Merlin. He was still a little hard from the harsh dream, still hearing slight whimpers and moans from the small manservant. He then realized Merlin was staring at his half naked body.

" Like what you see or do you need more of a show" the prince said slightly tugging down on the silk blankets of his.

Merlin exited out of his little trance but slowly. He blushed when he realized Arthur caught him staring. He shook his head to 'no' and went to the curtains and opened them up to let the sunlight into the dull darkened room. But instead of the sunlight that Merlin was waiting to see there was just clouds and rain.

"I don't think training is going to happen today." Said Arthur staying his same position as earlier.

" But don't knights have to practice ever day no matter the conditions. That's in that dumb rule book of yours, right?" Merlin said looking around the kingdom.

" Well they can practice, I think I am going to take the day off" Arthur said inching back under the covers

"Should I inform your father?"

"No, he will just question my authority as prince, he'll figure out as soon as it's over so I will have already done it." Arthur said with a slight smirk and started semi undressing the young manservant with his eyes.

"Lazy bum," Merlin said to himself " do you want to get dressed for the day or stay in what your in ?"

"Stay in this. I heard that remark by the way. I am wondering if I should punish you my self or with work?" Arthur said flirtatiously

Merlin blushed and started to walk out the door. Before Merlin even got half way to the door he was stopped by the half naked blonde prince.

"Merlin, Could you sharpen my swords, wash my clothes, polish my armor, and get lunch started for me?" Arthur said and snuggled back into the blankets of silk.

Merlin sighed and stomped out of the room.

"And me" the prince chuckled to himself after the younger servant left.