Introduction

"Fandom can keep something alive and fandom can take it down."

Aloha from the Fanfic Community!

Welcome to What the F...andom?  a book dedicated entirely to your favorite fandoms!

Hogwarts, Winchesters, Sherlock, R2D2, Sign of the Times, KPOP... All these are popular terms that the fandom world is acquainted with. But the sea of fandoms is vast, and there are still so many hidden gems of fandom out there, just waiting to be introduced to the wider community. In order to introduce our awesome Fanfic family to some incredible fandoms out there, we bring to you this activity where we will be posting different user-written articles with fandoms. Some you might know and some you yet have to dive into. Because hey, let's admit it, you can never have too many fandoms to cosplay about, right?

Let's get started with some fun. Feel free to tell us all your favorite fandoms in the comment section below!

 Feel free to tell us all your favorite fandoms in the comment section below!

By the way, if you'd like to contribute, here is how to do it!

While we are a dedicated team with knowledge from far and wide, there still exist more fandoms than stars in the sky! This is where we need your help. If you know a fandom we yet have to feature, you can write an article about said fandom, and submit it to us. You do so by filling out the form below: 

Submission form

Please, keep in mind that the guidelines for the article are written in the form above. 

We reserve the right to edit your submission, should such a thing be required. We may also refuse your submission.

*********

FAQ:

Can the fandom be non-English?

Yes, the fandom can be non-English, e.g. if you write an article about KPOP groups. However, while the fandom does not have to be English, the article is required to be written in English.

How long should the submission be?

We know you would like to pour out all the awesome facts about your favorite fandom, but since it only serves as an introduction, we have to cut it down. The submission should be between 500 and 1500 words.

I have loads of favorite fandoms, do I just have to pick one?

Not at all! You may send us more than one submission. However, your subsequent submission(s) might first be featured weeks to months after the first one due to high demands.

Why did Fanfic not accept my submission?

We will only accept one submission per fandom, so if we receive multiples of the same fandom i.e. if we receive twenty One-Direction submissions, we can and will only use one of them. We will also not accept your submission if it contains spoilers, or otherwise does not follow our guidelines.