Sixteen [I Love You Sophie!]

RPOV

“Nightcap… hot!” Samson said with a wink.

“Oh God Samson,” Marion and I said in unison.

 Somebody get him a muzzle, I thought.

Gotta love ‘em Elijah thought.

No I don’t, I thought with a smile. Tremaine and I went to sit in the love seat; we started whispering to each other. After awhile, Samson Desmond and Elijah decided that they should go out to hunt. Of course, Elijah knew that Tremaine and I would leave soon and came over to tell Tremaine goodbye and tell me he will see me later.

After they were gone, we were stuck in the house with all the girls and Dante. Dante is kind of creepy plus it was way too many women in the room at one time.Tremaine thoughts mirrored my own, and with that, he decided that it was time for us to leave.

DPOV

I was walking out of the kitchen when suddenly, I noticed Tremaine and Reign were preparing to leave. Tremaine had told the women goodbye, and after talking to Marion he promised her he would come back. When he was done I approached him.

“Hey, you have a minute?” I asked walking towards him.

“Yeah,” he answered looking towards Reign who shot me a look.

 It’s okay, I thought. I just want to ask him a few questions.

 She nodded, but kept an eye on me.

“So, uh Tremaine? What are your intentions with Reign?” I asked him.  I could feel that everybody’s eyes on me. Especially Reign’s.

“I love her,” he said matter of factly. “I intend to be with her forever.”

I know that his feelings for her are genuine because I can see waves of passion radiating off him.

“Okay, so let me guess… You want to be one of us?” I asked him.

“Is it that obvious?” he inquires.

“Yes,” I said. “How soon may I ask?”

“In about a month,” he said.

“Oh.. no. Not this again!” I said shooting a look toward Sophia. “And there’s no changing your mind is there?”

“Nope, Reign tried that already.”

“You’re just as stubborn as Sophia,” I said more to myself. All of a sudden, I was blown backwards into the next room. When I looked up, I found Sophia standing over me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear your last comment,” she said sweetly.

“I er said I love you Sophie,” I told her.

I could hear laughter coming out of the kitchen.

“That’s what I thought,” she said. She glanced at Tremaine. “Glad to see you’re considering joining the family.”

“I can hardly wait,” came his reply.

“Alright, you two that’s enough,” Marion said. “See you soon dear.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said walking out the door with Reign by his side.

TPOV

“That was weird,” he said after we were in his car.

“Well, that’s Dante for you,” she replied.

“I thought you just met them.”

“I did, the day I met you.”

“Well, the way was he was interrogating me, you would have thought you grew up together,” I said and she rewarded me with a laugh that was as sweet as honey.

“Yeah, I realize that they already see me as a part of the family,” she said. “Soon, they will treat you the same.”

“How can you be so sure about that?”

“Because, they will have no choice. So what do you want to do now?” she asked changing the subject.

Something told me she already knew but I answered her anyway.

“Well, I want you to meet my grandmother,” I said.

“Say what now?!”

“I want you to meet my grandmother.”

“No I heard you alright. Is she expecting us?” she asked.

“Yes, well no, she’s expecting me,” I said, “Reign, don’t make me beg you because I will.”

“Tremaine….”

“Come on, I met yours,” I pointed out.

“Ok,” she said giving in.