Chapter Four

Chapter 4 - Damn & Crushes

Callum's Point Of View

After I got dared to get the blonde girls number, I was shocked at how gorgeous she was. Honestly, I don't think I've ever met someone that pretty, and it made me want to ask for her number for more reasons than just the dare.

"Nice going!" My cousin Ryan yelled mockingly.

"It's not like it's a surprise that I got a girls' number, dude," I said.

He shrugged before smirking, "Yeah it is our little inexperienced friend." He pinched my cheeks like an annoying grandma and I slapped his hand away, shooting him a glare.

"Why's she have a surfboard?" The black haired guy asked.

I turned to face him, "I don't know Ian we made conversation for thirty seconds."

He shrugged, "thirty seconds is all I need."

I went to tackle him but was actually pretty curious, and when Ryan started walking towards her I ran in front of him to get to her first, childish, I know.

***

After she finished surfing the wave she walked out of the water, board under her arm, a slight smirk etched onto her face.

I was standing there with Ryan, Ian, and the twins Connor and Hayden, while she walked over to us.

"Hell yeah, Chris!" A guy yelled from off to the side, he had brown hair and blue eyes and I felt immediately intimidated by him. He had a sort of 'don't mess with me if you want both your balls intact' attitude towards him.

"Who's Chris?" Ian asked me, but I just shrugged in response.

"How was that?" The blonde girl I was talking to before asked me, her smirk still playing on her full lips.

I had no words. Her face fell a little and I'm assuming she took that as a 'really bad' but I quickly said, "All I could think was... damn."

She rolled her eyes, "Damn? That's the best you've got?"

Ryan snickered next to me and it was the first time she took notice to my dark haired cousin.

"I'm Ryan," he said to her, sticking out his hand, "but you can call me tonight."

After he winked at her she looked at his hand and back at his face, making no effort to shake it.

"My Grandmother could come up with a better pick up line than that...in her sleep," was her sarcastic reply.

The guys and I, including the brown haired guy, yelled "Oohhhh you just got dissed!" like a bunch of middle school boys.

Before Ryan could respond, the brown haired guy ran over and gave the girl a bone-crushing hug, one that made them topple over into the hot sand.

"ZACHARY SANDERS!" Her shrill voice rang out, and if looks could kill, he would be six feet under.

He smiled sheepishly down at her, and I wondered if they were dating. I mean, I wouldn't doubt that a girl as pretty as that had a boyfriend, but for some reason I didn't like it.

"Sorry, sis," the guy responded to her jokingly.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and I heard my friends laugh next to me.

I looked over and shot them each a deathly glare before Connor patted my shoulder and said, "Be a gentlemen and help the babe up."

I rolled my eyes but did it anyway, extending my hand out to meet hers.