He gets sick: Niall

He gets sick: Niall

You were sitting on the couch reading your book when you heard the door open. You glanced up at the clock. 5:00. Niall shouldn't be home for another three hours. You crept towards the front room, and peeked around the corner, seeing Niall.

"Why are you home so early?" You asked.

"I'm not feeling so great," he mumbled.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I have a headache, and my stomach is a little bit upset," he answered.

"I'm sorry. Do you need anything?" You asked, wanting to be helpful.

"I'm just going to take a shower and see if that helps," he answered, heading towards the bathroom.

"Yell if you need anything," you called after him, then went back to reading your book.

Several minutes later, to your surprise, Niall called for you. You knocked on the door before stepping inside the bathroom.

"Niall?" You asked, pulling back the shower curtain a little bit, serif that he was in his boxers. He was sitting in the shower with his head on his knees, crying.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked, rubbing his back.

"I don't know, I just started feeling really sick," he sniffed.

You turned off the water and helped him out of the shower, handing him a towel.

"How about you go change and then you can lay down yeah?" You asked.

He nodded weakly before padding out of the bathroom to change.

A minute later he walked into the living room wearing just a pair of basketball shorts. His hair was dripping and messy.

"Here you go babe," you said, handing him some medicine and a bottle of water. Then you handed him a can of sprite. "It will settle your stomach," you told him. He took a sip.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

"Need anything else love?" You asked.

"I just wanna lay down," he whimpered.

You patted your legs, and he laid his head down on your lap. You tousled his hair and hummed softly to him until he fell asleep