Eddie chuckled, that chuckle that was all teasing and seduction simultaneously. "We don't have to."

"Says who?" She regretted it as soon as the words left her lips.

Zipping up her burgundy lace pencil skirt, he kissed the dimple on the small of her back. "The man that played golf with the president and impressed him."

She was already rolling her eyes so hard, she feared she'd burst a capillary. "The man was impressed by your business not your horrible golfing skills. Do you even know how to work a club?"

"I'm not that bad." He pouted. That pout that made her desire to kiss him. "And..." he encircled her waist so he could rub himself on her. "... I know how to work a club."

Typical Eddie Raymond: seducing her when they were minutes to hosting a party. It was even more typical of her to give in. "Eddie..."

"Hmm." He pulled her even closer smothering himself on her behind. He nipped her lobes whilst caressing her stomach all the while they watched themselves on the full-length mirror. She was in just the skirt that he'd taken his sweet time to put on her. She'd changed after the baby. Her breasts were fuller and her curves voluptuous. Still, he found her irresistible, everything about her drove him out of his mind. She was his and his alone.

His large palms cupped her naked mounds earning himself a soft moan. He flicked the pointed nubs whilst licking her neck, her eyes fluttered shut her breath becoming laboured. "You're pregnant Mrs Raymond."

Her eyes fluttered open. "Huh?"

She watched as he ran his thumb under the curve of her full and perky breasts. "Soft..." the same thumbs brushed lightly over the nubs causing her to moan. "...sensitive," finally he cupped the pair. "...fuller and heavy."

"I... I'm late but_"

He swirled her around, taking her in a deep but gentle kiss. He slip his wandering tongue into her mouth, exploring her fully. She shivered excitedly in his arms, her body pliant against his. His warm tongue waltzed around hers rendering her knees weak, she swooned when he sucked her lower lip whilst caressing her thighs. If he wasn't holding her so tightly against him, she'd have dropped down on the floor following his ministrations. He gave her a lingering suck before pulling away slowly. "We're pregnant."

"We're pregnant." She reiterated after him their foreheads attached to each other. "Will you finish what you started or..."

Eddie kissed he lips lightly. "Of course."

The woman groaned. "I meant dressing me up Raymond. The guests have probably started to arrive."

He scratched the back of his head pouting. "Okay." He said reluctantly.

She giggled as he helped her into a black strapless lace bra with a front clasp. Swirling around, she pushed her breast foward so he could clasp it. She almost let him have his way with her when he eyed her cleavage darkly with lust. "I'll make it up to you." She whispered pecking his cheekbone.

"That you will Mrs Raymond." He said fixing the black strapless lace peplum top. He was helping her into the black and burgundy heels when the bedroom door swung open.

"Daddy."

"Hey there little princess." He scooped the four year-old dressed in a little girl's white ball gown. "You look so pretty."

"Uh huh, like queen mommy." She giggled at her mother. "Wight mommy?"

Gina nodded grinning madly, her firstborn was growing up and fast. They'd never wanted to know her gender because she and Eddie had placed bets on it. And she'd won. "Of course you little princess Lisa are pretty like your mommy." She agreed kissing her little nose.