Isolated Goddess-Sebastian x Reader

Your P.O.V

Time Period:Past

The wind blew heavily amoungst my shoulders as I scrambled through the hazel forest. There was no need to rest as I knew I was approaching my destination. The sound of the oak leaves rustling vibrates through my ears as I approached the hut behind the elder tree. The London lights gazed upon my (e/c) eyes before I walked into the door to discover the atiquet smell of (favorite food). This small hut is where I call home. Yet it has been abandoned for several decades before I arrived. When mother went missing during the mass murder in the market, I was left alone to live in the outer edges of the city. Although, I was able to escape poverty as a flower shop owner in her mid twenties invited me to work as her apprentice. The flower shop owner has always treated me as if I was her own child, but the store soon went out of business. Therefore, with the money I have earned, I decided to fix the tiny hut I had once lived in with my mother. It took several weeks of effort an order to create this runned downed place. The people of London do not often visit the forest, although there are exceptions as children often get lost near the elder tree; so I offer them directions. Upon entering my home, I slowly stumbled to the dinner table where I am approached by a man with devilish red eyes and shaggy black hair. A smile sprung upon my lips as I see the charming man in his ragged apron. Sometimes I wonder how life would be if I had been born in a middle-classed family in the center of London. Though those thoughts soon disappeared upon his precensce. I do not mind living here only because of you, my dearest friend. His glossy red lips begin to open as he annouced,"Ah welcome home Lady ______. I hope you enjoy the feast I have prepared for you!"

Sebastian's P.O.V

Time Period:Present

I walked down the streets of London searching around for any clues.Young master decided to allow me to do all the investigation.He just accepts any task from the Queen because he knows I'm going to do it.Even though I'm pretty busy myself.This time,it was the case of Jack The Reaper.I have already gathered several clues about this case,yet I can't put my tongue on it.The only reasonable suspect on my list is a noble man named Aleister Chamber,the Viscount of Druitt.I guess I should hurry back to young master to give him the news.

I started to prepare tea,knowing that Madame Red and Lau will dig through the entire manor if I don't.Humans are such complicated creatures.I head to the door and opened it just as the young master and the guests returned.

"Welcome back.I've been waiting for everyone for quite a while now,"I greeted. "I've collected all the information I can,so I head back to the manor."

Madame Red's expression was filled with shock as I pulled out my list.

"I had search for quite a while,but there is only one reasonable suspect.I wonder how hard you'll try to solve this one,young master,"I grinned."You'll have to put a lot of effort into this one."

"What do I have to do?"asked Ciel.He looked as determined as ever.

"Well,before that,we have guests arriving soon.It's best if we start preparing,"I said.Young master nodded and gave me his hat.

"I'll be off now,tell me when the Earl finds more clues,"said Madame Red.

"Bye~!I'll be off as well"said Lau.

I bowed and started to prepare everything before the guests arrive.Even if I'm use to it,I hope those annoying servant won't mess things up.

Your P.O.V

"Mother,where are we going?"I asked.

Mother glared at me and sighed.I could tell that she wasn't in a good mood today.I heard about mother meeting up with a noble,but I'm not sure.It was slightly cool today and I dislike walking too much.Mother never allows me to speak up.She said I was to young to understand anything about our family's business and I'll have to wait till I grow up.Although,I created this business a century ago with a friend of mines.I never told my mother about this,mostly because she probably won't believe me.I'm a incarnation,but I never even changed.Not even the slightest.I still have the same (h/c) hair and the same (e/c) eyes.My name is still the same because grandmother said that I looked a lot like my former self.I'm fine with this,but I guess I'm a bit lonely without him.....