Chapter 2 - Part 2: "Cut To The Feeling"

"Do you still love me?"

Michelle was quiet again, for she was afraid of what the repercussions would be if she answered Taylor's question in all honesty.

Michelle's hesitation was an answer long enough for Taylor.

"Michelle...I've missed you so much," he whispered as he grabbed a hold of her by the waist and pulled her close to him.

Michelle then finally, for the first time, looked up at Taylor and searched deep into his eyes and the minute she did, she knew she couldn't lie anymore about her feelings. All she saw in his eyes was pure love.

"Yes, Taylor." Michelle sighed, after taking a deep breath. "I still love you. I have never stopped loving you. I never will." Michelle said simply, as her voice broke a little as tears started to well up in her eyes. She quickly brushed them away with her free hand.

Taylor smiled happily at her as he gently grabbed her face and kissed her softly. Michelle kissed him back with abandon.

After sharing an intense and passionate kiss, Taylor slowly pulled away from Michelle and gently placed his forehead against hers as he used to.

After a moment of silence Michelle was the one to speak. She felt light-headed and dizzy, and completely emotionally overwhelmed from the kiss they had just shared.

"I love you so much, Tay, and I wanna be with you more than anything, but a lot has changed, since we were last together and we can't just go back to the way things were. It's too late for us now." Michelle said sadly and she pulled away from him and hid her face in her hands, trying to pull herself together.

"No!" Taylor said as he grabbed Michelle's arm and turned her to face him once again.

"It wasn't over, Michelle! And it still isn't over!" he said boldly as he kissed her again passionately.

Michelle kissed him back with an equal amount of passion as she wanted Taylor just as much he wanted her.

Their kiss was slow and passionate. Michelle wrapped her arms around Taylor's neck as she felt his hands running up along her back and settle into her hair as he buried his fingers in it.

They moaned on each others lips as the urgency and desire between them rose strongly.

The kiss came to a steamy halt as they pulled away from each other, trying to catch their breath for a minute.

"You're not going to run away this time, are you?" Taylor asked.

They locked eyes with one another and the minute they did, each knew what the other was thinking.

"Taylor..." Michelle said. "We shouldn't do this."

"No, we definitely should."

Taylor kissed Michelle once more, only this time the kiss was more frenzied. He pulled her closer to him, and they continued to kiss with abandon.