Chapter 6

(Just gonna skip the code cause I think you can all hand it)

Storm clouds everywhere.... it was like Mother Nature took a turn on us all.
'No one can stop me now!'
I barely could see anything but I closed my eyes and all the fog around me disappeared. I started walking towards the voice and I saw I was behind the guy. I punched him and he looked at me like I was an idiot.
'Aww the little girl wants to play~'
'Aww the criminal thinks I don't have powers too'
He looked at me shocked then Barry knocked him out.

{}few days later{}

Cisco asked me out! Well... I think it's a date... I really hope so. I really.... like Cisco.
'Hey sis, you ok?'
'Yeah I'm fine... just thinking, I'm gonna take a walk I'll be back later ok?'
Barry nodded and I went to get changed into

I walked past Cisco and he blushed at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me into a back room 'Cisco?' He just looked at me and said nothing

'Cisco?'
He just looked at me and said nothing.
'Hello? Earth to Cisco'
I started waving my hand in his face until he grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes widened and my face turned red. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. He slowly pulled back blushing slightly.
'S-sorry I just--'
I cut Cisco off by kissing him shortly.
'It's fine Cisco, if it's fine with you I'm gonna go to the book store.'
He chuckled and nodded
'Sure you book-worm'
I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking out. Once I stepped foot outside I felt really dizzy and I saw a guy standing in front of me. He turned his appearance into Cisco and kissed me. I didn't have the strength to do anything. He broke the kiss and picked me up bridal style. I soon passed out....

When I woke up I looked around why am I chained up.?! Where am I?! Cisco?! Barry?!
'Ugh calm down your thoughts are so loud'
'Who's there?!'
'Don't worry~'
'N-no... you died!'
There stepped out my ex boyfriend who was murdered by my best friend....
'H-how are you still alive?!'
'Your accelerator dear'
'Don't call me that!'
I reached for my comm to see if it still worked and I turned it on.
'What do you want with me?'
'Can't I just want to see my girlfriend~?'
'You died! You were murdered! Your the last person I want to see right now!'
'Harsh.. I guess your brother and your friends will just hear you get killed then'
'W-what h-how'
'You think I didn't hear your thoughts?'
He snickered and smashed the comm before walking away.
'Cisco.... please... help me...'