Forty Eight- All Of My Best Friends Like To Go And Get F*cked Up

Two weeks later.

"Chloe for fucks sake, just put on the damn shirt!" Sam, our wardrobe guy, yelled at me. We were on the set of our music video, and Sam was trying to put me in an outfit I was not fond of in the slightest.

"Samuel, I am not wearing this atrocity! It's hot pink for Christ sake!" I said, slamming the top on the table.

"Just please cooperate with me. I want this day to be over just as much as you." Sam sighed, fed up with my shit apparently.

"Please tell me why the fuck I'm wearing a green polo shirt?!" Connor burst into the room.

"It's what I was told to dress you in." Sam said.

"Nah fuck that, I want Liza back! You don't know our style at all! Liza knew how to dress us in clothes that fit and that suited us." I yelled. Liza had been our stylist for years, but she went on maternity leave a month ago and so now we're stuck with this Sam dude.

"Well too bad, you've got me. Now put the damn shirt on." He said, throwing the hot pink shirt at me.

"Nope, not fucking happening. David!" I screamed, calling out for our manager. He walked into the room, looking rather pissed off.

"What is it this time Chloe?" He grumbled.

"We are not wearing these horrendous outfits in our final video before the hiatus. You know what we're gonna do? We're going to choose our own outfits. And we're scraping your idea for the music video and we're going to do what we want and what the fans want." I said, Connor and Ashley backing me up.

"And what would that be?" David asked, not really caring for the answer.

"We're gonna go be the idiots we were when we started this thing." Riley walked in, a huge grin on his face as he held four cans of whipped cream in his arms.

...

(A/n- Pretend it's this song. 'Best Friends' by Grandson. It was playing while I wrote this and it gave me inspiration lmfao.)

We'd called up some of our friends, I'd called in Joel and Maddi (who I'd recently made up with), Connor called in two of his mates, Ian and Jeremy (a/n you're a real one if you recognise these names), Ashley called in Taylah and Ryan but Riley only called one person. Someone who was a pleasant surprise, Mikaela. It was at that point, I'd gotten my suspicions up. I think Riley and Mikaela are dating. It's obvious he has a crush on her. Whether she felt the same, I wasn't too sure.

"Okay so here's the deal, we're gonna get a couple of action shots of us being idiots, running through a car park as the sun is setting, racing in shopping carts. That'll happen later tonight obviously as it's broad daylight right now. We're gonna get a couple shots of us fucking around in the backyard of Ian's house, that's where we're gonna get the whipped cream out and just basically throw it at each other and be fucking idiots. And we'll probably throw someone in the pool, so be ready," Riley instructed us all. "Now Ash, you've still got the garage set up at your parents place yeah?" He asked.

"Yep, hasn't been touched. It's still just as it was when we were in high school. My parents are too sentimental to move anything." Ashley laughed.

"Perfect. We're gonna make it look like one of our old band practises, we'll even order Marcos pizza like the good old days." Riley said.