Absence

Jisoo's POV

"Yedura, anyeong!!!" I said as I rushed my way with the boys.

They were all busy watching Power Rangers they did not even notice us arrived.

Power Rangers, gosh. I almost forgot how much of a dork these people are.

I smiled. 

Oh God, I miss these weirdos. It feels like I haven't seen them in forever. 

Taehyung was the first to recover and he immediately runs towards me,  a little too cheerful but of course, still the usual V that everybody knew. 

Then Jimin followed along with the boys.

They were all teary-eyed. Even Rapmon who's acting too manly was tearing up.

I chuckled at the scene before me. Who knew that I would actually make these boys cry?

"Yah,  noona,  are you really okay now?" I looked at V who's currently hugging me as we both walk on our way to the living room.

The others went back to their seats. I saw my brother bring my stuff on my room.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." I assured him after messing up his hair. What a kid.

I looked around the room. 

It's nice to be back home. I thought to myself.

My mom and dad agreed that I stay with the boys though my mom initially insisted that I go with her first but I told her it's okay.

In the end, my mom agreed as long as I promise to take care of myself. 

Jungkook even heard an earful from both of our mom and dad saying something about me being his responsibility which is a little funny because, hey, I am the older one in here. 

Again, my eyes scanned the room. Why does it still feel so empty?

"Where's Jin Oppa?" I asked them. 

Taehyung suddenly let go of his hands around me while Jimin shifted on his seat. Everyone started talking with each other as if pretending not to hear what I said.

Weird. 

"What? Nobody knows where he is?" I asked, trying to get back their attention. 

Again, nobody responded. Namjoon started pressing numbers on his phone when it's actually obvious that it was turned off.

Suga pretended to be asleep while Hoseok tried to have a conversation with Jimin and Taehyung about penguins. 

Weirdos.

I looked at Hoseok. I know someone still has his conscience intact but then he looked away when I caught his eye.

"You don't want to make me mad, Hoseok, right? " I said as I looked at him intently.

"I mean, I just came out from the hospital. I don't think it's good to make me upset. " And then I pout, looking really sad. 

I smiled internally when I saw him shifted on his seat, looking uneasy. The other guys all stopped talking and looked down as well. 

I looked at Jungkook who just came in looking at me as if asking what's happening. I just shake my head in response. I put my index finger on my lips as a signal for him to shut up.

After  few minutes, still, no one responded. Okay, I'm starting to get a little upset.

Is my question actually that hard?

"Okay, so this is how you guys are going to play, huh? Okay." I said in defeat. Then, I stood up from my seat and made my way to my room, a little pissed.

If they won't tell me, I'd find him myself. That shouldn't be hard anyway, right?

But before I was able to reach my room, someone spoke, "He went out." 

I looked back only to see Taehyung looking a little uneasy. Then I saw Jimin nudged him from the side probably asking him why he spoke. I lifted one of my eyebrows.

"Where did he go?" I asked, my face blank. I hope they get the message that I'm no longer kidding. 

"Office"

"Mall"

"Their house."

My eyes furrowed when each of them said three different things. They hit each other at the same time after realizing what just happened.

Okay, what's happening? Why is everyone acting so weird? Now, I'm so curious. I looked at my brother to ask if he knew what's wrong but he just shrugged to his shoulders.

I pulled my phone and quickly dialed his number while I walk back to the boys.

After three failed attempts.

"Actually, this is really simple. You guys were so famous I can just search where you are on Twitter. Your fans would tweet if they saw you anyways." I said as I check on my Twitter. I was a little startled when the boys started to panic and all went to me to try to grab my phone.

Too late, my phone already started loading.

"Stop," I told them which they followed. "Go back. Don't make say it twice." My voice a little stern than how it normally is.

I scan my phone only to be greeted by a lot of articles about her.

I opened each tab and my heart twisted inside when I saw a picture of me with Jungkook along with Jin and the girl she's with on the music station. 

"What the hell" I muttered as I check all the comments about me.

"Fuck you bitch. Stay away from our Oppas."

"Heol, who does she think she is staying with Jin and Jungkook Oppa."

"They are not fighting because of her right? I hope she dies."

"She's actually pretty. Shut up guys, you don't even know who she is."

"So Jin Oppa was cheating with her on Ara unnie? Gosh. She's not even pretty."

"Kill yourself ugly hoe. Our oppas don't need you."

"She and Jin Oppa look good together tbh."

"She's so ugly. Why is she staying with them? She's not dating any of them I hope because I will be so disappointed."

"Slut. Trash. Stay away from them."

"Stay away from Jin Oppa and Ara unnie, whore. You're pathetic."

I was still reading some of the comments when I felt my phone hang from the air. I looked up to see my brother taking my phone away.

"Stop reading those. BigHit will soon release an article about you being my sister so everything will be fine, araso?" he sat down and cupped my face. His worried face before me.I didn't even notice that I was already sitting down on the couch. 

I looked around and noticed guilty looks on the guys' face.

My eyes landed back to my brother's face. A tear slowly fell down on my cheeks. Then, I felt another, and another until I full-blown cry. My brother pulled me into a hug, my cries deafening the silence inside the room.

I'm not even sure why I was crying. I knew this would happen anyways. 

My body felt numb. I'm not sure if it's because this is the first time that I was called names by a lot of people.

Or is it because I was afraid that everything they said about me might actually be true.

Above all this, I don't know if I am crying because he's not here to comfort me and tell me everything will be alright... 

He's not giving up on me, is he?