~ two

( chapter two; blocked messAges )

▂▂▂▂

MELISSA MOVED towards Wren as she heard Madison say his name. She furrowed her brows, "Do you two... know each other?"

Words would not form in Madison's head, she had no clue what to say. But Wren's sharp thinking helped them both, "Oh, yeah, Madison did a small college taster in the med program at UPenn. We bumped into each other when I was looking at classes."

Madison nodded, "Mhm-hm. I've been thinking about it as a career after school is finished. Wren answered a few questions I had."

"Wow." Melissa replied, believing every word, "Atleast you have your future planned, a lot of people your age don't." She held a hand to Wren's chest, "Maybe Wren could teach you a few things."

Madison's eyes flickered up to meet Wren's. She had to contain herself from smirking, so she simply nodded, "Yeah, maybe." Madison took in a breath, looking towards where she had entered, "I should go."

"It was nice seeing you again, Madison." Melissa smiled at her.

Madison nodded, "You too." She took one last glance at Wren, who hadn't taken his eyes off of her, before making her way back to her car. As she got inside it, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She shut the door, pulling out her phone. There was a text. She opened it;

I wonder what Melissa would do if she knew
that Wren has already taught you a few things.
- A

~ Flashback
June 2009

Madison was at a frat party, one Alison had taken her too. They both had gotten in with fake IDs, they both looked far older than they were. Alison had already took off with some guys, so Madison had gone to mingle aswell. As she danced to the loud music, someone knocked into her but he had instantly caught her before she fell over.

"I am so sorry." He apologised. Madison recognised that he was British from his accent. She stared at him, instantly attracted to his soft eyes and cheesey smile.

She shook her head, "It's fine. I'm Madison by the way."

"Wren." He yelled over the music. The next ten minutes they started getting to know each other, finding an empty bedroom to talk in. After a few minutes, they were interupted by a drunk couple walking in.

Madison laughed, taking Wren's hand and dragging him towards the door, "Lets find somewhere else."

"Aw, I kind of liked it in there." Wren whined.