Fireworks & Symphonies

Here are the important updates :

Winter season judges !!  We have  a special judging  criteria for poetry ...so please take a look at them as soon as possible ...if you have any difficulties please contact me... you can check the new judging criteria at the chapter named : "Judging Criteria "

Twilight season winners will be announced soon ...

We are officially closing this contest by September 5 2017 ..Anyways those small festivals will continue even after we close the contest...

....................................................................................................................................................................................Dear Seasonings  , we have been featured in one of the upcoming awards , I assure you they are A grade awards  so please check them out  too....

The Wildest Dreams Awards 2017 :by  Red1LoDiver

They look for talent ...they hunt for special writtings undiscovered... it is  your wildest dreams to make your books popular too .. so check them out too  ...they are looking for talented writers and best judges like you ..they have no payment now to enter ....

The Wildest Dreams Awards 2017  : Thanks a lot for featuring us ...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/117197911-wildest-dreams-~-competition-~-2017

The Aesthetic Awards 2017 : by  theaestheticawards_

Presenting to you, a unique contest for every talented Wattpadians

Presenting to you, a unique contest for every talented Wattpadians.A place for your unperfectly perfect book.Feel free to open up your feelings, by writing one of the soon-to-be "Aesthetic Book".

I am sure you will love to participate ..they are unique and different from other awards ...you can check them out...and thanks a lott for featuring us in your book..

The Aesthethic Awards 2017:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/119323798-the-aesthetic-awards-2017

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Upcoming in Seasonal Awards 2017 :

Seasonal Awards E Ambassador form  , the person who is selected will hold the magazine of Seasonal Awards  2017...

Festival of Lights

Twilight Festival Winners

Top 20 Star Season Books

................................................................................................................................................

Signing off ,

                          Seasons 2017 

official  awards co sponsors :

 The Gold Awards 2017  & The  Athena Awards 2017 ..