SCENE 6: HIM AND HER

(kathlyn and starlet stood outside the movie theatre inside the mall, the line was very long ...Kat looked around and saw khris and his friends ....she stared at him awwed at her newly found crush,she blushed, star now noticed this and rolled her eyes repulsively... she grabbed kat's arm and pulled her over to khris and his friends)

starlet: come on forget the movie
kathlyn: why......where are we going?
starlet: *walks up to khris, puts her arm around his neck and kisses him suddenly* baby sigh I miss you so much, I'm so sorry am ready to apologize I don't wanna lose you I just wanna make this work...
kathlyn: uhm I'm just, gonna go stand, uh over there uh *look and sees the bathroom sign* *smiles* the bathroom *walks off*
khris:  *pushes starlet away* you had sex with ty, *whispers * my friend for God sakes how can you possibly apologies for that star, you can't just make that go away like all your other little problems
graig: she smashed the homey
ty: *steps in front of the both of them* IT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD TOO LOL
starlet: fuck you ty ... *khris tries to wall away but star walls after him* *whispers* khris am sorry I was DRUNK, totally wasted, I didn't even remember most of it, I didn't know what o was doing, if I even was going to cheat you think I'd do it with your friend? khris I wouldn't *fake cries*
khris: don't even bother with the tears star
starlet: *continues crying* am so sorry *sigh*
khris: I know you are but I just need time to think star , you really hurt me deeply
starlet: I know *fake cries * take all the time you need just promise me that until you decide you will not date anyone...not until you give me an answer *silent moment* promise me khris *fake cries*
khris: OK ...OK ...I promise
starlet: love you ..
khris: OK...
starlet: well gotta go find Kai
khris: Kat...her name is Kat
starlet: uhm I knew that *walls away*
ty: man you see how she just played you like lebron James on Sunday in a Miami heats match against new York nicks ....she don't want you , she just wanna keep you from dating that new girl Kat , stars a bitch man she doesn't love you , what more proof do you need, I only slept with her to prove to you the kinda girl she really is and she ain't the type a girl you need in your life *sigh*  you feel me??

(khris stared at star and Kat until.they entered the movie theathre )