Zack's Blow Up.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! XP

I'm back! Ta-da! Lol.

Soooooo......I am asking everyone of you that is reading this a favor...

Please, please, please vote and/or comment!

I'm not asking for anything else but that.:)

I need to know if I'm doing a good job or not, and that's the only way I'll know.

Now, enough of the serious words...How many of you have watched the movie "Meet Dave"?

If you have you'll know what this means...

Welcome to Old Navy everyone! ;) lol

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks-

Shelby =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Seven.~

The rest of the day went pretty normal.

You know the normal tripping, pushing me into lockers, names on my locker, and hurtful names as I pass through the hall.

I'm pretty used to it so don't feel sorry for me.

The only thing that was different was Zack wasn't joining in with the fun of making fun of me. In fact, he was trying to stop it.

"Nerd!" Some blond, stick chick yelled at me.

"Smart freak." A basketball player who's name I think is Jake, called me.

"Show off." Brittney the head cheerleader said.

"Guys! Just leave her alone! She's not doing anything!"

Freeze!

What did I just hear?

Did Zack Daniel just stand up for me?!

Is the world ending or something?

I slowly turn around away from my locker to look at him, to make sure I was hearing correctly.

He was standing with his posse, looking at them furious, while everyone in the hallway was standing there with their jaws dropped.

"You're standing up for her?!" Brittney, his girlfriend shrieked at him.

I heard others say "What is he thinking?" and "Is he feeling alright?"

Zack rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm not just going to stand here, and watch you treat her like dirt, when she's a human being too."

Ian came up to Zack and put his hand on Zack's forehead, acting like he was checking his temperature. "Dude, are you feeling alright? cause you're not acting like yourself."

Zack tore Ian's hand off his forehead. "Yes I'm feeling alright! I'm just tired of people hurting her! How would you feel getting picked on twenty four seven like she does?"

Everyone just stood there dumbfounded, and staring back and forth between me and him.

You may be wondering why they are acting this way...well, he has always been the one to bully me. It started in fourth grade.

I was eating a ice cream cone outside during recess, when Zack came up to me and took it. I started crying.

'Oh, be quiet stupid little baby.' He told me.

'But you stole my ice cream.' I said with my bottom lip quivering.

He shrugged, then dropped my ice cream on the ground and stepped on it.

'oops' he said with a smirk on his face.

I started crying again.

Everyone was laughing, and pointing at me. That was a awful day.

But it was worse when I got my first pair of glasses in sixth grade.

I think I had to have fifteen new pairs of glasses that year.

So you see, I have been picked on almost my whole life. But I'm used to it.

At least I have Gabe.

Brittney walked up to Zack and put her hands on his chest. "Honey, it's alright." She raised her hand and put it softly on his cheek. He didn't look to happy about that. "She's just a nerd. She-"

Zack took a step back from her, causing her hand to fall down to her side. "No. Don't call her that." He looked around him noticing that we have drawn a pretty large crowd. "I'm-I'm just going to go." He ducked out of the crowd and disappeared.

Everyone just stood there for a minute. Probably thinking 'What just happened?' I know I was.

"What a show, huh?"

I jumped, and turned around to see Gabe's smirking face.

"You saw that?" I asked him, kinda embarrassed.

"Yes." He put his hand on his hip. "What was that about anyway?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea. All I know is, I was standing here, ignoring their name calling when Zack blew up."

He had his 'thinking' face on, when his eyes lit up.

I don't like the look of that.

He smiled a very evil smile.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him suspiciously.

"I am thinking, that he likes you!" He started jumping.

I stood there looking at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy?"

He put his hand over my mouth. "No, not crazy. I'm brilliant!"