Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. And you know that. This just feel obligatory.

Warnings: If you were triggered by any of the things said, you wouldn't have made it this far. But I'll give the warning anyway: Implied rape, graphic scenes (no clear nudity, but implications seeing as Yoshino has to undress her) and... yes.

Third person pov

After she finished with the girl's feet, which didn't take as long as she thought it would, Yoshino moved on to her clothing. Her mini skirt was ripped from what seemed to be running. Despite this, Yoshino still found herself afraid to pull it down. She just sort of stared at the dirty piece of cloth, steadying her breathing and calming her pounding heart before hesitantly reaching out and tugging it down. 

Yoshino stood up, lifting the teen's legs slightly as she pulled it off. Yoshino recoiled immediately, nearly dropping the girl's limbs back onto the sofa. Her underwear was in shreds, clearly having been ripped apart. Yoshino let out a choked sob, shakily removing the rest of the skirt. What a horrible, horrible thing to see. Yoshino could not even begin to imagine what this girl had been through, and the trauma she'd experienced. Determined to make sure the girl didn't wake up to bloody legs and the nasty reminder that would come with seeing her clothing, Yoshino began to clean. 

She had to squeeze out the cloth many times, and even had to go change the bowl Shikaku had brought for a much larger one. The woman retrieved towels, lying them under the girl to stop her couch from staining, and got out some softer, cotton clothes that wouldn't be so rough on the girl's raw and bruised skin. Yoshino worked quite quickly, but was as soft as she could possibly be. She didn't want to make it worse.

Once Yoshino finished with the girl's lower half, she slid on the pajama pants Shikaku had brought. They went over the girl's feet quite a bit, and would definitely flop on the ground when she walked, but the drawstrings allowed Yoshino to tighten it so it wouldn't fall down. The Nara woman was glad her husband had grabbed soft ones that were adjustable. Yoshino didn't feel comfortable leaving the girl alone in a room, and was suddenly very glad the kitchen connected to their lounge.

Yoshino softly brought the girl's head onto her lap, pulling her black locks back and out of the way. Not wanting to risk moving her too much, and assuming the girl would never want to lay eyes on the top she was wearing again, Yoshino grabbed the small sewing scissors that came with the first aid kit and carefully began to snip away, careful not to nudge the girl too much. She cut the sleeves and she cut the front, allowing the woman to lightly tug it out from under the unconscious child.

Discarding the shirt onto the other sofa, Yoshino cringed at the lacy upper undergarment that looked a size too small on the girl. She didn't hesitate to cut the hideous clothing right off, tossing it along with the shirt. Yoshino began to softly wash the girl. The back of the Nara's unconscious guest was the hardest to clean, as it wasn't easy to hold her up and wash. But Yoshino managed, quickly slipping the shirt Shikaku had brought over the girl's head, and working her arms into the sleeve holes. Yoshino smiled at the somewhat-clean girl who now had on clean clothes, even if they appeared to be two or three sizes too large.

Standing up, Yoshino gathered up the filthy clothing and threw them in the trash can, throwing the now blood-stained cloth in after them. Dumping the bowls in the sink, she refilled them with a mixture of soap and warm water, telling herself she'd do them later, and that it was probably best if she let them soak anyway. The woman didn't want to take her eyes off of the girl on her couch. Yoshino was having irrational fears. Fears that she would suddenly stop breathing, or that something horrible would happen if she was away for too long.

So the Nara woman sat. She did pick up the first aid kit, finishing bandaging the feet of the little girl, and also bandaging her hand when she realized how purple it was. That was definitely something they'd need to see a doctor about, and eventually, when the girl was ready, they'd need to go see a doctor who specialized in... cases like this. To make sure she hadn't caught a disease and to make sure she wasn't with child.

Yoshino teared up at the thought, gazing at the girl silently. The woman wasn't sure how long she sat there, just watching the girl breath. It reminded her of when she first had Shikamaru. She'd been so scared, and he'd been so small. She would sometimes watch him sleep just to make sure he was breathing alright, and she'd hold her finger close to his nose, careful not to touch him, just to see if air was really coming out. She felt the sudden urge to do the same thing to the girl in front of her, even if her chest was clearly moving up and down.

There was a click, and Shikaku entered the house once more. He'd been out a total of two and a half hours, and just as he'd assumed, that had been enough time to take care of the injured girl. "How is she?" He questioned, sliding his jonin vest off and hanging it by the door. "She's okay. Her breathing seems... better." Yoshino found that she didn't have a word for it. "Well, that's something I suppose. The Hokage things it's best if she stays here as well, especially after I told him the state she was in when we got here." Shikaku said. "That's a relief... although, I think her hand is broken, and we need to make sure she's okay from... from what happened." Yoshino looked away. Shikaku put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"You should go get washed up. I'll keep an eye on her." Shikaku said, noticing his wife's now-dirtied dress. Yoshino looked down and her eyes widened. She hadn't been aware anything got on her. She stood up. "Don't let her out of your sight. You hear me?" Yoshino narrowed her eyes at her husband. The man let out a sigh, sitting down. "Of course, dear." He mumbled, glancing at the girl he'd found out of the corner of his eye.

Yoshino stared at the man for a long second before deciding that it was okay to leave, although she was still suspicious. She supposed the man wouldn't risk facing her wrath, but it still made the Nara woman antsy to leave the girl with him. There was a high possibility that he'd fall asleep while she was gone, so she decided she should probably hurry. However, she was in desperate need of a shower, as well as clean clothes. There was only so fast one could go. Despite her overwhelming urge to let herself soak in a tub full of suds, Yoshino turned on the shower instead, sighing a little. Surely Shikaku wouldn't leave her completely alone. Maybe she should have intimidated him a little more...