Chapter 6: Hug

(A/N: OBEY HIM! As promise, though I think I could update another chapter... If I finished adding chapter to my other X reader stories. P.S: I've finished up to Chapter 11 of this stories. I just need to type them.)

*Yawn* You stretched your arms only to find yourself rising beneath the blanket of your bed. Huh? I could've sworn I fell asleep in Loki's arm... Eh! I mean, uh, in the sofa! I fell asleep in the sofa. Not that, Loki had to do anything with it... You shook your head to get the idea out only to make yourself dizzy while doing it. Your eyes caught Loki's empty bed. There was no signs of him too until you caught his black egg chair with its back against your eyesight.

You could go and take a quick glance if Loki's sleeping in it but you're afraid Loki might be there and find out that you trespassed. You knowing his obsession to punishments and power scares you on what horrible things he might do. So, you did the stupid thing. You tried to move the chairs molecule around for you to see even though you know, full well, that you don't really do it. Not to mention, you find it hard to control molecules of objects.

It's been exactly 10 seconds since you tried to control the molecules. There's a lot of sweat dripping from your body and you felt like overheating.

"Damn this!" you said leaning to the backboard of your bed feeling all the heat in the air. You're breathing started to become uneven. "Loki!!!!"

Your yell was heard across the corridor but it was too low since Loki was still watching Harry Potter and his attention was nearly unbreakable. Good thing Friday alerted him. A few second passed and Loki teleported on his side of the bed watching you barely conscious. You almost fell until Loki teleported beside you just in time to catch you. Right on his chest, you leaned.

"Y/N!" he yelled stiffening at your touch.

"Y/N!" he kept yelling at your unconscious body.

"What did this idiotic mortal do?" he asks himself only to regret calling you idiotic. He placed his hand on your forehead. It was burning. His hands turned blue making your warm body feel the cold.

Noticing this, you impulsively dragged his hand on your cheeks as if it gave you comfort. This shocked Loki so he pulled his hands back.

"Ouch!" you whined even though the bed is totally soft. Loki just rolled his eyes while returning to his glaring position. "What are you looking at?"

"A stupid midgardian woman whose body is in heat." he answered dully. You swear you traced a hint of blush in his cute face. You went down to see a bit of blue on his hand's skin.

"Hey, did the cold came from your hand?" you asked sitting properly. You didn't see an obvious reply but that called hand is proof enough. "Jeez! You're cold inside and OUT!"

"I'm a frost giant. I am deemed to be cold." he answered

"Well, you ARE taller than me. Glad to have an explanation to that." you said smiling. He turned away knowing you will do it but the next thing you did was the one he didn't expect.

You leaned closer and nuzzled at his chest to feel his coldness giving you comfort. It surprised him and he would've jerked back but you already got hold of his molecules.

"Stay. Please." you said in a tone that made him paralyze. He blushed heavily as you put your arms around his waist. You no longer took control of his molecules and he noticed it. It took him a while before wrapping his arms around you to reply the hug.

"Thank you." you mumbled against his chest before raising your head.

j