Extra Extra Chapter

"It's me or him Liliana." I spoke through my teeth. "Who's it going to be?"

"Are you seriously making me choose right now? I can't!" She scoffed.

"Oh come on! He's a fucking killer for God's sake. He almost killed me. You're almost sister."

"ALMOST. ALMOST STELLA. WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU LET IT GO IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS." Carter pretty much screeched.

"I can't let it go because you killed my bestfriend." I spat in his direction.

"Now," I said turning back to the mess I call my sister. "is it me or him?"

"I'm choosing Carter. He's been there for me ever since I met him 3 months ago.. I've known you my whole life and you never have. It's like you didn't care."

"Like I didn't care? You have got to be kidding me Liliana. If I remember, YOU left us. We didn't ask you too. You only came back because Dad died and you heard he had alot of money. I'm sure you don't even care about Carter. But if you do he sure as hell doesn't give a fuck about you. I've been down that road. He's a selfless murderer that should've stayed in jail. You're actually perfect for each other. You're both pathetic." I spat before shoving past them leaving then speechless.

"Oh and another thing Liliana. Dad didn't leave shit for you. So you can go run away like you always do." I said before shutting the door.

I couldn't believe her. She chose him over me. I mean not like I truly cared either way.

She'll get a taste of her medicine sooner or later.

And that medicine will be the taste of defeat.

And I won't be able to do or say anything except " I told you so."

Whether at her funeral under my breath, while she's in the hospital from whatever he does to her, or maybe if Carter changed in the slightest and just beat her, to her face where there's nothing wrong with her.

Either way, I tried to help her..

*******
SOOOO I KNOW I SAID THE BOOK WAS OVER BUT THEN I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD ADD ANOTHET BONUS CHAPTER TO HELP GET ME TO 1K READS.. SO PLEASE VOTE!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PART TWO WILL SOON BE HERE!!!