Chapter 11

Recap:

B- Your right once again Ana and thanks for the punch I really needed that.

L- Anytime Blake but go and get your baby mama back.

B- Haha alright bye Larissa

L- Bye Blake

He then grabbed his keys off his desk and left and not only was I able to get to literally knock some sense into him but I was also able to go to sleep.

      ....................................................

Chapter 11 (Ana's POV)

I woke up to the sound of beeping and wondering why It was so loud when I was sleeping, when I opened my eyes, and saw that I wasn't in my room I remembered everything. The hotel room, the attack and almost losing the babies. Then I remembered me forgiving Blake and him staying with me. I turned on my back but he was no longer there. I was a bit upset that he wasn't here when I woke up. Then I heard of toilet flush and wondered who was in my room.

At that thought, Blake came out freshly showered in a black v neck short sleeve top and a pair of dark blue jeans. He used a towel around his neck to dry his hair and face and when you finished he look straight at me.

    B- You're up, I tried taking a quick shower to be out before you were up,guess I took a little too long.

He lightly chuckled

    B-  How are you feeling Ana? Any pain or do you feel anything wrong?

I smiled on how concerned he looked, you can see it in his eyes how worried he is. I shake my head.

    A- No Blake, I am feeling fine promise just really hungry.

    B- oh okay what would you like a order in or go pick it up.

   A- I really want a burger with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and sour cream oh and pepperoni pizza with sour cream.

Blake just had a really disgusted look on his face and just looked really confused.

     A- why are you looking at me like that?

     B- Ana, that's gross, sour cream on your burger and pizza I'm not letting you feed that to my children.

     A- its what your children want.

     B- uh not happening Ana.

     A- Blakeeeeeeeeee Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pouted and gave him the puppy dog eyes, tearing up a bit.

     B- alright fine, gosh you play dirty.

He grabbed his coat from behind the door and said he would be back in 30 minutes or less.

     A- Thank you Blake!!!

He just waved his hand as he walked out my room.

5 minutes went by and I was already super bored I look to the side and saw my divergent book that I never finished reading and then I got super upset because I saw the date and I noticed that movie came out a few days ago and I missed it. All of a sudden I hear screaming coming from the hallway and wondered what parents would let their children scream like that. Then adriana and Lisa bursted into my hospital room screaming with big smiles on their faces. Then it all makes sense with the noise, gosh my friends are going to be the best aunties.

15 minutes later I am all caught up of what I missed at school yesterday and they told me they collected all my work and that it is in my room on top of my desk. They then tell me about another big party and that I should come.