Four

Present day.

Max stared at the bus stop and then back at the stack of cash.

Ok... I have $330. I have enough to buy clothes and food for the trip... He thought as he sat on the sidewalk.

"What do you want kid?" The guy behind the counter asked Max harshly.

Max gulped.

"A-a bus to Camp Campbell?" Max studdered.

"No."

"What?!? Why?!?" Max screamed and slammed his fists on the counter.

"You need an adult. No parent, no bus."

"For your information I have no parents!!!" Max hopped on the counter and was yelling directly at the mans face.

"Huh? How can you not have parents? Grandparents even?" The man asked.

"Not a single person in my family cares wether I'm alive or not! So let me get on that fucking bus so I can have a shred of happiness you prick!" Max started to cry just thinking about his family.

The man walked into the back room for a moment and Max calmed down.

Once the man emerged from the back room Max sighed.

"Look. I'm sorry but I need to get on that bus. Please." Max asked.

"Sorry. Already called the orphanage. They're comin to get you in a minute." The man shrugged.

"ASSHOLE!" Max screamed as he punched the man in the face so hard that he fell over.

Wiping the blood off his fist Max walked out of the bus stop like a badass.

Then the cops pulled up...