Chapter-16

Hussein:

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a sherwani. I looked perfect. But that's not something I was worried about.

Today is my wedding day. Just few more hours and Aanya will be mine. Just few more hours to avenge my insult. But, was I ready to do this? I mean, do I really want to marry that girl just for revenge?

I know I can't back off now. It's too late to think about it. I know whatever I'm doing will effect both of us equally. If I keep this revenge thing aside and think about this marriage, then all I can see is how much I wanted to stay away from this marriage.

I closed my eyes, clenching my jaw with anger. Never in my life I felt so fucked up. I'm​ just confused as fuck. Suddenly Aanya's face crossed my thoughts. Her beautiful smile and her innocence made my heart skip it's beat. She is indeed a very beautiful lady. Her innocent and big doe like eyes can even melt the mountain.

I remember our first date very clearly. Hell, who Am I kidding with, it's haunting me in dreams. Usually, I'm very good at controlling my desires, but when it comes to Aanya, I don't know what happens to me.

I promised myself that I would never touch her after that insult. I just wanted to take her out to warn her about the consequences if she didn't agree to this marriage.

But again, she had to be difficult. She had to open that pretty little mouth of hers. She looked so adorable with her flushed skin. Call me a pervert, but that angry look on her face was such a fucking turn on. I don't know how she manages to look so hot and adorable at once.

I thought I would take her to a jewellecry store and buy her a diamond ring. And that's it, she will say yes to me after seeing how fucking rich I was. But, again, I forgot that it's Aanya I was talking about. And she never fails to amaze me. When she said that she doesn't want anything from me, I was shocked.

It took me sometime to understand what she actually said. I saw that the manager was staring at us. I quickly took hold of her hand and came out of the store.

I know that my hold was so tight and strong that it must have started to hurt her. But I didn't care. I pushed her towards the fire exit which was isolated and I pinned her to the wall.

"What the hell did you just say?" I growled. I was so close that I could smell her sweet scent. It was so enchanting that I forgot what I was doing for a minute. But I snapped out of it when Aanya spoke.

"I will never marry you, Hussein." She said in a low voice filled with venom. Her tone did something to me. It was difficult for me to control the weird feelings.

Why does it hurts when she rejects me? Why does it hurts so much when she looks at me with hatred?

Suddenly, I felt like I want to be very near to her, so I moved closer. My hands moved to her waist. My hold was firm. My face was so close that my nose touched hers. I saw that she closed her eyes tightly.

"Stop being so difficult for once Aanya." I whispered. I was tired of her stubborn nature.

"Let go of me, Hussein." She said and pushed me with all her might. It caught me off guard. I stumbled back but quickly balanced myself.

She quickly moved away from me and was about go out when I grabbed her elbow and roughly pulled her back. I was so mad at her now. So I did the thing which I promised myself to never do.

I pinned her to the wall and placed my lips on her. I started to kiss her roughly. But this time she didn't give in. She didn't kiss me back.

"Kiss me back, heart." I growled but she didn't budge. So, I moved my hands towards her breasts and squeezed them. She gasped at this and I took this opportunity to push my tongue into her mouth.