adopted by dan and phil?

for me it was a normal day. just like any other. I woke up went to school got home. but I guess nothing can stay the same for ever

day one

"I don't want to go" I shouted

"ugh fine" mum said

when mum went up stair to get ready something didn't feel right. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. maybe I should go. no. it's boring.

when they left I gave them a hug I don't know why I told them I loved them again I don't know why. I just sat in front of the computer and logged on to minecraft.

it was 8:30 they should be back by now. I text mum asking where they were. I few minutes later I got a phone call saying mum. so I answered. it wasn't mum. it was the hospital.

I was shaking. crying. still on the phone. they were sending a police car to pick me up.

a few minutes later my door bell rang. they were here I picked up my bag with my phone and glasses in it. I got in the car shaking tears rolling down my face. I broke the silence

"are they going to be ok? what happened? I'm sorry" I started to cry again

"a car pulled out and hit you parents car pretty hard. the car rolled over. no need to be sorry" the police man said I looked at the floor my Heart hurt.

"how was the other guy" i asked still looking at the floor

"he was killed. do you know where your going to stay to night"

"my cousins probably or my grandmother's. dose any one else know?"

"I think so. you were the first to know. we will call round to see who can keep you for now on."

"wait what! I'm not getting rid of the house!"

"unless you can find someone to look after you by next week."

the ride felt like it went on forever. when we got to the hospital the police man showed me the way when I saw them I ran up to there side and hugged them. I never wanted to let go. I looked at mum so lifeless. so peaceful. I looked at dad he looked sad. lifeless. I stayed by there side until my nan picked me up. she and my grandad stayed there talking to them saying I would be ok. I had to sleep on the sofa. I guess it was ok. better then nothing. I stayed up most of the night tossing and turning.

day 2
I guess it was day 2 it's 2:36. I need someone to look after me by next week. then it came to me. I've thought about this before. Dan and Phil.

I grabbed my phone and typed in Dan's e-mail

to dan and Phil
this is not a prank or a joke
just yesterday my mum and dad are sick because of car crash. I don't know how long they have to live. I would like you to be my dad's just to look after me. I have it all planned you can come over and stay in my house you don't have to if you don't want. pleases reply.

Thank you

Libby elms