Chokyukai and the Abducted Bride

Start from the beginning

"I told you, I am not a pig, but a Pig Marshall! This is my comrade, descendant of the Great General in Heaven, Sha Gojo! And this is the descendant of the Monkey God, Son Goku! And I'm the strongest of them, the descendant of Tianpeng Marshall, Cho Hakkai! I'm Chokyukai! Am I scaring you? I wanted to honor my ancestor, and that's why I chose to marry human girls." Chokyukai asked.

"What's up with this pig?" Inuyasha asked. "You mean you've never heard of The Journey to the West!?" Chokyukai asked.

"That's it!" I said and they all looked at me. "You remember, don't you, Kagome?" I asked my sister and she nodded.

"Pretty girls, you mean you've heard about my ancestors?" He asked. "Journey to the West is a well-known Chinese story." I started.

"It's about the monk, Sanzo, who travels to the West for the Buddhist Scriptures, with a monkey, a water demon, and a pig demon." Kagome finished. "So you two do know him?" Inuyasha asked.

"I told you, I like pork chops, but I don't know him!" Kagome shouted. "I didn't expect that you've heard of my ancestors. You're really smart girls. Pretty girls, I shall make you my brides." Chokyukai said.

"Gross! No way!" I shouted. "No means yes! I will marry the two of you no matter what!" He told me.

"No means no!" We shouted, but he only laughed and took out two golden tiaras. "Watch this." He let them go and they flew towards us, then my arm was grabbed and I was behind Sesshomaru.

Inuyasha had pulled Kagome behind him and the tiara landed on his head, while the one aimed at me went back to Chokyukai. "Inuyasha?" Kagome asked and I flinched, seeing the dreamy look he was giving Chokyukai. "What's wrong with you, Inuyasha?" I asked, staying behind Sesshomaru.

"Master..." Inuyasha said and began walking towards Chokyukai. "I didn't know your brother had an interest in men, Sesshomaru." I said.

"Neither did I." He told me and I knew this was making him uncomfortable since they're related. The others ripped the tiara off of Inuyasha's head, making him snap out of it, but then the same thing happened to Miroku when Sango acciddently put it on his head because of his plan to use it on other girls.

"I'm tired of this!" Chokyukai lifted his hand, removing the tiara from Miroku's head, then it and the other one flew towards Kagome and I.

No One's POV

The tiaras landed on the Higurashi sisters' heads and they gave Chokyukai dreamy looks. "Master..." They said. 'What is this feeling?' Sesshomaru thought after he felt anger from the look Sakura was giving the pig demon.

"Come on, pretty girls." Chokyukai said. "Yes, Master." They said and began walking towards him.

"Sakura, you foolish human, snap out of it this instant!" Jaken shouted as he and Inuyasha blocked their path. "Don't ruin my plan!" A tornado flew towards the girls and once it was gone so were they.

"Huh!? Where'd she go!?" Jaken asked, before they heard Chokyukai laugh and he noticed the glare Sesshomaru was sending the pig. "Master..." The sisters said.

"Son Goku, Sha Gojo!" The two demons ran towards Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, but ran back to Choyukai once they saw the glare the two brothers were giving them. "Can't you two fight with those stupid dogs?" He asked.

"How dare you insult Lord Sesshomaru!?" Jaken shouted. "Return those humans right now!" He ordered.

Chokyukai ran towards the two brothers and their blades clashed. "Good luck, our dear husband." The sisters said.

"Kagome!?" Inuyasha shouted. "Sakura." Sesshomaru whispered, glaring at Chokyukai.

The pig soon returned to his comrades and the sisters. "Thanks for giving me these girls." He said and a tornado surrounded them, then he looked at the sisters. "Let's go!" He smiled.

"Yes, by all means." They said and they disappeared. "Papa!" The others turned towards the sky to see Rin flying towards them on Ah-Un.

"What are you doing here, you foolish girl!?" Jaken asked as Ah-Un landed and Rin climbed off, then ran towards Sesshomaru. "Where's Mama and Aunt Kagome?" She asked.

"The demon took them, but we'll get them back." Sesshomaru said and she smiled. "Yes, Papa!" She said.

"Jaken." The demon turned towards Sesshomaru. "Take Rin back to the cave and watch over her. If I should find a scratch on her, know that you will suffer." He threatened.

"Yes, milord!" The duo flew away and they followed Chokyukai's scent to his home. Sesshomaru started following Sakura's scent and the others followed. They had Shippo transform into a girl to get Chokyukai away from the sisters, while Inuyasha and Sesshomaru snuck up to where they spotted them and removed the tiaras.

"What happened?" Sakura asked. "You were under Chokyukai's spell." Inuyasha answered and she shivered in disgust, then snatched the sutra out of his hand.

She attached it to an arrow and aimed. "This is for forcing women to marry you, you disgusting pig!" She shot him and he disappeared. They released the other girls, then walked back to the cave and Sakura watched in amusement as the girls compared Miroku to Chokyukai.

"Let's go." Sesshomaru, Sakura, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un walked away.